Bellazon

Raúl González Blanco
Thumbnail

Dama Fashion_ista

The baby will be called ANA MARIA GONZALEZ SANZ or MARIA GONZALEZ SANZ (?)

http://www.cadenaser.com/deportes/audios/g...srcsrdep_8/Aes/

Please listen to this and tell me if it's Ana Maria or just Maria, I think it's Ana Maria what do you guys think? The presenters joke about naming her Tomasa/Cristiana but it will be Ana Maria or Maria :laugh: :laugh: or just whatever name you hear ;)

highlights (sorry it's in portugese)

By Chic_Raul_ista:

The baby will be called ANA MARIA GONZALEZ SANZ or MARIA GONZALEZ SANZ (?)

http://www.cadenaser.com/deportes/audios/g...srcsrdep_8/Aes/

Please listen to this and tell me if it's Ana Maria or just Maria, I think it's Ana Maria what do you guys think? The presenters joke about naming her Tomasa/Cristiana but it will be Ana Maria or Maria :laugh: :laugh: or just whatever name you hear ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I'm back again :) I couldn't come for a long time because I was travelling, but I have already come back.

They said that the name of the girl will be just Mari

They said that the name of the girl will be just Maria :) I like that name, it's very common in Spain.

Thanks Lara :hug: I guess she will be called after Mamen, her full name is Maria del Carmen. She won't be called Maria del Maria will she? :laugh: Can you do that? :p I love it too but that's just it for me it's too common, everyone's a Maria or a something Maria.

Raul backs rotation policy

Real Madrid captain, Raul has backed Manuel Pellegrini's insistence on utilising his full squad for the season.

The Spanish forward knows the demands of a long season will start to show as the season moves into full swing and is not worried about having to sit on the bench from time to time.

Speaking to Real Madrid's official website, Raul said: "Everyone in this squad must feel significant and that is the case," he was quoted as saying by the club's official website.

"We know how much is demanded of us with matches every three or four days, and we all want to win. It is good that there is competition, that minutes are divided and that we reach the final few months well rested. It is a wise decision."

The living legend went on to explain how he is unafraid of facing up to the challenge from starlets Karim Benzema and Gonzalo Higuain.

"I feel valued and respected and I am very proud of my career. I am happy to be able to play at this level after 15 years and with the team-mates I have," he continued.

"I am satisfied with the enthusiasm there is to win titles and I hope Real Madrid accomplish their objectives this year. :yes: