Bellazon

Raúl González Blanco
Thumbnail

Dama Fashion_ista

I've about this book but I can't get it anywhere!! ;/:/ are you from Spain? maybe the book is available to get only there... I'll be in spain in September and i'm going to find it ;)

i've only read some short part of text of this book where it states that Raul used to give his sandwiches to other boys in his football team when he was a child, that he had to wear glasses and that's why he cheated a bit in some documents allowing him to play in a local team. Actually Raul's father made it up in this document that his son's name was Dani and he didn't wear glasses so this way Raul was able to play but this was only for his first season as a child. And also that Raul was so small that other people kept saying that a number on his jersey is bigger than him :p:p

i'll write more info if anything fells into my mind:P and please write if you know some interesting facts about Raul:p

I've about this book but I can't get it anywhere!! ;/:/ are you from Spain? maybe the book is available to get only there... I'll be in spain in September and i'm going to find it ;)

i've only read some short part of text of this book where it states that Raul used to give his sandwiches to other boys in his football team when he was a child, that he had to wear glasses and that's why he cheated a bit in some documents allowing him to play in a local team. Actually Raul's father made it up in this document that his son's name was Dani and he didn't wear glasses so this way Raul was able to play but this was only for his first season as a child. And also that Raul was so small that other people kept saying that a number on his jersey is bigger than him :p:p

i'll write more info if anything fells into my mind:P and please write if you know some interesting facts about Raul:p

Yes, I'm Spanish. Where are you going to be when you come to Spain? I'm going to ask in a bookshop if they could get me the book.

And look at this: I've bought it in a toy store, and I think I'm returning to my childhood, because I spent some time playing with this doll haha :D:pict0181rl8.th.jpgpict0183yj5.th.jpgpict0185an1.th.jpgpict0187dm6.th.jpg

I'm going to Madrid to participate in a Spanish course to practice before the Autumn semester at my university starts bc I'm going to study there Spanish Language and Culture. I think I don't have to say who the inspiration was od making this decition xDxD

These toys are adorable! I wish I could get a doll like that one for Christmas but I'm not going to ask my parents for that bc I think they would first send me to a psychiatrist:P no i'm just kidding. Still i think that it is never too late to play with toys if you just feel like doing so, espacially if it's a Raul-doll - a very very special one

My mother wants to take me to the physcologist too because of him, because she says that I spend too much money in buying things about him, but I don't mind, because I'm going to still buying MARCA, As, etc. whereas I have money xD And this summer I'm going to travel to Madrid with some friends, and I hope we can go to Bernabeu.

I have put the doll kissing his ring, like Raul does :)