Bellazon

Raúl González Blanco
Thumbnail

Dama Fashion_ista

:ddr: :ddr: the twins are sooo cute ..and they look alot bigger :blush:

i think one of them is a copy-paste from jorge ..

breaking news :golden foot winner will be announced on monday ..i can't wait to know the winner .. i'll be disappointed if raul dosn't win it he deserved it more than the others

oh, have you noticed that the twins' teeth look exactly as raúl's??

aaawww!!!

those rounded front teeth...

when i saw those pix, they said in the caption that the woman with mamen was her mother-in-law, but that's actually her mom. and she doesn't look too good in my opinion. besides, her facial expression is awful, all the time! she looks like she's eaten something rotten or something. didn't like her at all!

mamen, on the other hand, is a doll! love her so! not more than raúl, though. i'm not gay! LOL!

oh, have you noticed that the twins' teeth look exactly as raúl's??

aaawww!!!

those rounded front teeth...

when i saw those pix, they said in the caption that the woman with mamen was her mother-in-law, but that's actually her mom. and she doesn't look too good in my opinion. besides, her facial expression is awful, all the time! she looks like she's eaten something rotten or something. didn't like her at all!

mamen, on the other hand, is a doll! love her so! not more than raúl, though. i'm not gay! LOL!

:laugh: :laugh: I know the facial expressions of Mamen's mum is horrid, she does not take a single good photo but Mamen gosh even pregnant she just looks more beautiful

:rofl:

sorry, i just can't keep my tongue inside my mouth. most of the time, i think too out loud...

not that i don't like c. ronaldo because of that. to tell you the truth, i think he's kindda hot, more like a shrimp hot. meaning: you cut the head off and eat the rest, if you know what i mean...

it's a sad reality these days, the most interesting men on earth like exactly what we girls do. :cry:

:rofl:

sorry, i just can't keep my tongue inside my mouth. most of the time, i think too out loud...

not that i don't like c. ronaldo because of that. to tell you the truth, i think he's kindda hot, more like a shrimp hot. meaning: you cut the head off and eat the rest, if you know what i mean...

it's a sad reality these days, the most interesting men on earth like exactly what we girls do. :cry:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: you are too funny and right at the same time, the good old fashioned 'real men' are dying out and are being replaced by the metrosexuals who totally turn me off :laugh: thanks for the video, Raul is too cute.