Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

The look of Natasha Poly

Born in Perm, an industrial town close to Siberia, in the heart of a middle class family "shooting low, but we had no trouble eating" tells Natasha Poly, a stage name derived from authentic Natalya Sergeyevna Polevshchikova .

His father was chief of police and his mother, an engineer turned-housewife to take care of her and her two brothers. Natasha, 27, married last year in Saint Tropez with Peter Bakker, a businessman. They held a wedding of three Russian holidays, with the presence of her friends Lara Stone and Sasha Pivovarova. The dress did Riccardo Tisci, Givenchy designer, and she put her magnificent bearing. It is sophisticated in their day to day: you will not see ever with jeans or sports; loves stilettos Louboutin and Miu Miu and not leave the house without makeup.

Did you ever imagine that you were destined to be a top?

I was never pretty, and had no success with the kids. I looked high and skinny. I imagined my future as a travel agent. I love traveling and it was a good start.

How did you become one of the most desirable?

In a very classic: I won a beauty contest in my city and went to the local media. At age 15, a Milan agency I work three months proposed test: I got 50 euros, a map of the city and they told me to look for life. I lived a hell. Then I went to try their luck in Paris. At 18 I made the cover of 'Vogue' French and my life changed overnight. I went on to make six daily parades, campaigns, castings ... I was so happy that I refused to show any signs of fatigue.

The Russian people are strong, tough, courageous, right?

Yes, it is our character. If you come from families with little money, you know you have to work hard, be patient and do not complain. Things cost worthwhile effort and I'm happy to have become a top model.

What is the key to staying there almost a decade?

The same as in any other competitive industry: luck, work, self-confidence and kindness in your daily acts, whether professional or personal. The best thing about this life is that I can share with people who love me.

Would you like to be a make up artist?

I love, I'm good. My friends and my cousins ​​come home to me that makeup. Makeup is an art and face a canvas on which to work. The result can last forever in a photo or be ephemeral.

What product is your fetish?

Magique Light Illuminator L'Oréal Paris: brings light into the eye and transforms the look.

How do your makeup for a night out?

This winter, I love the metallic textures in the eyes, because they make a modern look and seductive.

What does it mean to you to be an ambassador for L'Oreal Paris?

Fulfill a dream, because dreaming small images of these wonderful women. Now I am one of them and it seems incredible. I am proud of my career.

What you did not know ...

- I love shopping online 'I have the closet full of clothes acquired in the web. "

- "The karaoke amuse me greatly.They are a vice! I often go with my friends and I usually choose songs when I was little. "

- "I'm in networks: tweet, hang photos of my trips, I talk to my friends ... '

- "I usually do running to keep fit. I travel a lot and it's something I can do anywhere in the world. "

270883_10151189915797167_588150179_n.jpg