Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

^Yes she is! I find the latest pic of Aleksandra in Women Milan is way too adorable! Love the caption by Natasha too!  :wub2: 
Thanks for the no-text Lui eds, that's fast! And yay for another L'oreal add, love it. Thanks Sanja!  :flower:

EDIT : I'm sorry I just can't resist to add this pic in here.
post-88928-0-1446070131-6233_thumb.jpg

@natashapoly : My Baby Girl Aleksandra Just Visited Her Agency @women_milano And Checked Schedule For A Fashion Week With Her Agent @barbaralazzaro #MFW

Obsess or not, what I'm sure & remember is Donatella did mention in an article (I forgot which article but it was 3-5years back) that Natasha is one of her favs (but Isabeli & Carmen sure are her main favs). Which is quite questionable since she's only done one campaign & it was only Versace Sport.

Donatella maybe is not obsessed with Natasha but she is clearly a favourite of hers at the moment. Natasha doesn't have a show package and she walks just by Special Request. That means Donatella asked her to walk the show.. the same happened to Atelier Versace and La Perla.. (and she just shot their campaign). I don't want to be unrealistic.. the same happened with Mariacarla last season.. she previously opened Atelier Versace and then closed the ready to wear show.. but Madonna had the campaign. The difference is that this season i'm 90% sure they will have models instead of celebrities.. i doubt they will do two seasons in a row with celebrities.. so there's a hope that these 2 requesting from Donatella could end up on a Versace campaign.