Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

yeah of course!

Natasha doing always the same campaign like Gucci, Blumarine or Jil Sander, so sad

basically the supermodel like her do all mayor designers, i don't understand

Gucci is one of the best designers but she do always this campaign and it's good, but i'd prefer a Yves Saint Laurent or David Jurman campaign

i know that i repeate every day the same thing but i'm so nervous for this season of Natasha, i love her so much ahahah :drool:

another news: yesterday in New York was shooting Jones New York campaign and there are 20 models and 15 male models

for now the only girls that are at 100% in the campaign are Heidi Mount, Hilary Rhoda and Jessica Stam, if Natasha isn't in this campaign IS A VERY DISASTER, i mean 20 girls are a lot, i hope in a news

I had a question regarding her romantic life, does anyone know who she is dating, or perhaps who she used to date. (I noticed Natasha was with a handsome gentleman at the gala, and a few stated he Noah while someone else opposed that.)

Many thanks in advance!

I had a question regarding her romantic life, does anyone know who she is dating, or perhaps who she used to date. (I noticed Natasha was with a handsome gentleman at the gala, and a few stated he Noah while someone else opposed that.)

Many thanks in advance!

I know she dated or still dates some russian dude that lives somewhere in Europe

i don't know if she has a boyfriend, for me NO, but i hope

her and Noah Mills are a great couple but Noah said in various interview that he's single,

about the party of Givenchy she was absolutely beautiful, love it

no news for her career, no campaign and at this point is so sad

in this days i think that the models are shooting the Pirelli calendar, i mean usually in the first day of June were posting the photo of the backstage so i think this.

^Yes, that was from the shooting for Pirelli Calander. The photographer was our dear Karl Lagerfeld, the beginning of Natasha's position in his good graces.

To be frank, I'm not entirely sure what inspired his change of heart. I thought, like plenty of others, that he was done with her but I am *thrilled* to be wrong. :D

And yes, Natasha does have a boyfriend though no one knows much about him. She's never spoken a lot about him.

I do know they've been together a while, though.