Bellazon

Brigitte Bardot
Thumbnail

saritaa

yeah, she`s gorgeous - no doubts! but she`s cruel as well! she made heaps of abortions, she doens`t treat her son as someone own, she doesn`t consider people to be beings at least... it`s up to her to decide how to behave and to live... but we choose our "idols" and i don`t want to be like her((( sorry... :unsure:

yeah, she`s gorgeous - no doubts! but she`s cruel as well! she made heaps of abortions, she doens`t treat her son as someone own, she doesn`t consider people to be beings at least... it`s up to her to decide how to behave and to live... but we choose our "idols" and i don`t want to be like her((( sorry... :unsure:

she had a cruel life..............and no listen malicious gossip, because I know the real story of BB....she a good person

she had a cruel life..............and no listen malicious gossip, because I know the real story of BB....she a good person

sorry, what do u mean?! she hates her son, isn`t this like that?! :blink:

She's such a good person that she was condemned by french justice for inciting racial hatred. :cain:

Don't get me wrong, she's gorgeous and I respect her fight for animal rights. Her personnal life doesn't interest me and I won't gossip about it. But concerning her "public image", idealizing her is like excusing her racial and religious hate.

Thanks to all the people who share their great BB pics here :wave:

post-9784-1186353549_thumb.jpg ( the pretty cover of a book dedicated to her )

thanks for the picture!!

but for the justice it's bullshit it's about a book but anybody has understood it...the first suit she had to pay some money and the second suit she won....it's a misunderstanding....and so if she is racist why few months ago she wrote and sent money to help an American black prisoner to escape the death?..... <_< I think she is a good person but her all life was malicious....I think the book was misinterpret that's why she won the second suit!

I definitely disagree with some of the things she has said, but I think a lot of her views have to do with the fact that she is 72 years old. She was born in the 1930s. Society was a lot more conservative back then. I think a lot of her appeal is just her essence, her beauty, and style which is undeniable. Plus, she is a crusader for the animals. You have to love her for that!

I definitely disagree with some of the things she has said, but I think a lot of her views have to do with the fact that she is 72 years old. She was born in the 1930s. Society was a lot more conservative back then. I think a lot of her appeal is just her essence, her beauty, and style which is undeniable. Plus, she is a crusader for the animals. You have to love her for that!

yes you're right Cinderella and clelia!!!! :wave: :kiss: