Bellazon

Brigitte Bardot
Thumbnail

saritaa

wow thanks Fialka amazing pics! I think it's real coz when she was teenager she wasn't really dark hair but more between red and brown hair...she had very white skin, and in the 65's BB suntan, and when you suntan, freckles appear...and when it's over (in winter) it desapear...

Thank you for all your lovely pics girls! :flower:

What do you think are her freckles true ???? :ermm: or she painted them by herself ?

There's another picture where her freckles look obviously painted on. Theyre abit too big for real freckles, I think. But there are other pictures where you can see her natural freckles from the sun, they're much smaller and not very visible. Like Lisa said, the sun can make freckles appear. But also, she could easily cover them up with foundation or powder if she had them all the time. :) Either way, she's gorgeous!

Thanks everyone for taking time to upload all these amazing images! :wave:

Oooooouh you are veeeeery welcome girls!!!!! :grouphug: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: Glad you like it!

There's another picture where her freckles look obviously painted on. Theyre abit too big for real freckles, I think. But there are other pictures where you can see her natural freckles from the sun, they're much smaller and not very visible. Like Lisa said, the sun can make freckles appear. But also, she could easily cover them up with foundation or powder if she had them all the time. :) Either way, she's gorgeous!

i think the same :yes: i saw her with freckles but those are too big :) i think she accentuates them a little ;)

wow thanks Fialka amazing pics! I think it's real coz when she was teenager she wasn't really dark hair but more between red and brown hair...she had very white skin, and in the 65's BB suntan, and when you suntan, freckles appear...and when it's over (in winter) it desapear...

Thank you lisa :wave: i didn`t know that her hair was between red and brown :blink: i thought they was chestnut-coloured.