Bellazon

Miscellaneous

Guest Anonymous

yeah she is the only spokeswoman for vs pink ,right?I mean i saw lindsay frimodt more than ale in the last catalogues....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

She's the main spokesperson. In fact, you might have noticed in that article from Brazilian Vogue, VS was inspired to create the PINK line *because* of Ale. So I think she will remain the lead spokesmodel for it for quite awhile. :)

Thank you all.So that means she is becoming one the senior angels soon..?Maybe a better contract and more exposure,Maybe finally she gets the attention which she deserve....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can she get more VS attention? She just need a bit of a public break through...

Thank you all.So that means she is becoming one the senior angels soon..?Maybe a better contract and more exposure,Maybe finally she gets the attention which she deserve....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

wait i just busted out laughing after reading that. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ehhehe.Well what i m trying to say is(with my little english:p)She is in the vs tv commercial only once...On the runaways she walks only 2 times...I mean in the last fashion show she deserved to atleast replace the karolina.....This what ı called the exposure or attention....

Ehhehe.Well what i m trying to say is(with my little english:p)She is in the vs tv commercial only once...On the runaways she walks only 2 times...I mean in the last fashion show she deserved to atleast replace the karolina.....This what ı called the exposure or attention....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How so?

I don`t know..when I look like her and I look at other VS models I see a huge difference. Maybe it`s just me..but she looks young, too skinny, and..average. Personally, I find the other girls have hot bodies, meanwhile her body is too skinny, and very plain.

How so?

I don`t know..when I look like her and I look at other VS models I see a huge difference. Maybe it`s just me..but she looks young, too skinny, and..average. Personally, I find the other girls have hot bodies, meanwhile her body is too skinny, and very plain.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

to me she has the american standard, normal-girl body. in that, i think that maks her unique. she's older than lima by the way, by 2 months ;)

How so?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know you love gisele so compare to her body she is not that skinny!!Also who is not skinny in fashion business?To me she is one of the top vs models and glad that vs thinks like that too....She and Adriana gets the nearly all covers in 2005 right now,ale is 1 ahead...Nothing much to argue about it.....

Of course everyone free to entitled their opinion :)

its because ale is thin like a runway model....as well as ana but ana has more of a bust then ale which is sad that they dont use ana that much...compared to all the other models in vs ale is too thin....and y'all know i dont like ale's vs pics :x

I know you love gisele so compare to her body she is not that skinny!!Also who is not skinny in fashion business?To me she is one of the top vs models and glad that vs thinks like that too....She and Adriana gets the nearly all covers in 2005 right now,ale is 1 ahead...Nothing much to argue about it.....

Of course everyone free to entitled their opinion :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey man, don`t get angry..I`m just telling you my view on it. She`s too skinny in my opinion. Gisele has breasts and a butt, which doesn`t make her look as skinny as Alessandra. However I do think Gisele is skinny, but this issue isn`t about Gisele, it`s about Allessandra..for me Gisele`s favorite feature is her face...I think almost every single model is skinny. For me, healthy bodies are like Heidi`s, Tyra`s or Laetitia`s.

Point is, in my opinion, she seems a lot different then the others. The other VS models have sex appeal, and they turn out looking sexy in their pictures..meanwhile Alessandra turns out looking innocent and ..average.

By the way I agree with Neo. I don`t like her VS pics..some of the general clothing ones are alright tho.

And I`m not arguing, I`m telling you my opinion..you brought this issue up, and since this is a forum we`re entitled to express our opinions.

Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. Oui! Aah..... Alessandra, she's seemingly unstoppable force of nature that struck my heart from the very first moment I laid eyes on her. MMM..... :blush: :wub:

*Merci* for all the stunning photographies.....

Welcome Akscorpio :) Its always nice to see new ale fans :D

@Passion:I m not angry..Well I don't know english very well so maybe I selected the wrong words to tell my opinion.I m not offended anyone :) Of course everyone free to entitled their opiniom as I already said the previous post.To me she is great thats why I said nothing to argue about :p

Btw I format my computer so I lose some of my collection :cry: