Bellazon

Hilary Rhoda
Thumbnail

blingbling

So she's not in SI this year. Wtf were they thinking??? I'm so disappointed now.

Actually, you can't blame SI because sometimes, the models are invited, but they decline due to either scheduling or other personal reasons. I really thought she was going to return, so she could get her shot at the cover, but no such luck. :cain:

Hilary is now with ELITE MODELS under Louie Chaban.

source: Fashion spot :wave:

Hockey hothead Sean Avery and Hilary Rhoda back together during Fashion Week

Looks like hockey hothead Sean Avery and model Hilary Rhoda have rekindled their romance. The pair hugged up at the Standard Hotel vs. Made Studio hockey game at the Standard’s ice rink Thursday night. Avery didn’t get back to us, nor did a rep for Rhoda. We reported the two split up in September after two years, but when we called Avery about it back then, his charming response was, “I’ll see you out.” Well, Sean, we saw you and Hilary out — together.

source: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/we_saw_you...O#ixzz1mjr7icz9

J. Mendel Dinner - 15 February 2012

post-19430-0-1446074778-30598_thumb.jpg post-19430-0-1446074778-33844_thumb.jpg post-19430-0-1446074778-3499_thumb.jpg

via BFAnyc, Newscom; tfs

The Standard, NY vs MILKMADE on the Rink at The Standard - 16 February 2012

post-19430-0-1446074778-38928_thumb.jpg post-19430-0-1446074778-42426_thumb.jpg post-19430-0-1446074778-46256_thumb.jpg post-19430-0-1446074778-51418_thumb.jpg post-19430-0-1446074778-5436_thumb.jpg

source: BFA via TFS :wave:

Veruschka, Hilary Rhoda, and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Sign with Elite New York

As we predicted, Elite New York has turned its business around — and fast. When the agency's head, Louie Chaban, exited Women Management to spearhead Elite's reinvention this fall, his most dedicated clients — including Karen Elson, Agyness Deyn, and Jamie Bochert — followed suit. Shortly thereafter, Alyssa Miller and Ali Michael also joined the agency. This morning, a representative from Elite confirms that five new additions have been made: the iconic Veruschka, Estée Lauder spokesmodel (and fellow proud Marylander) Hilary Rhoda, Anna Wintour's editorial darling Caroline Trentini, model/photographer Dorothea Barth Jorgensen, and Transformers: Dark of the Moon actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley have all signed on too.

source:nymag.com

• 3 weeks later...

Scene Magazine April 2012: Hilary Rhoda by Juan Algarin

SCENE: What is your favorite New York neighborhood?

Hilary Rhoda: Nolita has the cutest restaurants and boutiques. I love to walk around at night after a meal when it’s quiet and window shop—it’s one of the most charming neighborhoods in the city.

S: What are some of your favorite New York spots?

h: ABC Carpet & Home to shop and get inspiration for my apartment; Rubirosa for vodka pizza; El Parador Café for the best mexican and margaritas in the world; Ten Degrees to enjoy a glass of wine with friends; and Super Linda’s sexy downstairs lounge to see all the beautiful people!

S: Who are your favorite designers?

h: Alexander Wang, Rag & Bone and Isabel Marant

S: What is your favorite piece of jewelry?

h: I haven’t really bought a terribly expensive piece of jewelry yet—my favorite ring was a gift. It’s a Lia Sophia cubist ring.

S: As the face of Estée Lauder, what are your beauty must-haves?

h: Estée Lauder’s Sumptuous mascara, Bronze Goddess bronzer and body oil; I’m also religiously applying Advanced Night Repair serum; and the Private Collection powder compact to slip into my clutch for nights out.

S: What’s the best part of your job?

h: The amazing places I get to see. I like to travel, but only for short periods of time. This works out well for me because I’ll shoot somewhere incredible that I’d otherwise never go to for one or two days, I see it, I experience it and then it’s back to New York.

S: What is your most obvious characteristic?

h: I’m very punctual and pretty easy going!

S: What is your favorite way of spending time?

h: I actually enjoy going to the gym. My friends make fun of me for this, but sometimes when we’ve had a couple glasses of wine, I will start recruiting them to join me for a spin class the next morning! It’s much more fun to do it with friends. I make it a priority to fit it into my schedule every day (even if that means at 6 a.m., ouch).

S: What is your greatest extravagance?

h: Private training sessions.

S: What is your motto?

h: Live well, laugh much, love often.

post-19430-1333837904_thumb.jpg

post-19430-1333837968_thumb.jpg

post-19430-1333837982_thumb.jpg

post-19430-1333838022_thumb.jpg

post-19430-1333838043_thumb.jpg

post-19430-1333838061_thumb.jpg

post-19430-1333838085_thumb.jpg

post-19430-1333838118_thumb.jpg