Bellazon

Ronaldo Lima
Thumbnail

Paris, FRANCE, Sat 14 Jun 2008, 18:26 GMT

EXCLUSIVE - Brazilian soccer superstar Ronaldo, his brand new haircut and his girlfriend enjoying a walk in Paris

We spotted the Brazilian soccer superstar Ronaldo and his girlfriend enjoying a beautiful spring day in the city of lights, the couple enjoyed a romantic walk in the center of Paris.

Paris, France, on Saturday June 14, 2008

http://www.newspusher.com/EN/post/12134823...d-in-paris.html

1213482361_0001_3.jpg

AC Milan's Ronaldo expects to be running soon

ROME, June 22 (Reuters) - AC Milan's Brazilian striker Ronaldo has said he is recovering well from a career-threatening knee injury and expects to be able to run again in two or three weeks.

The knee is going very well. Now we are starting work to reinforce the muscle. I'll start running in two or three weeks, Italian media quoted Ronaldo as saying at the French Grand Prix on Sunday.

Ronaldo, 31, added he hoped to upset doctors' predictions that he would be sidelined for at least nine months after having surgery on a ruptured left knee tendon in February.

I'm optimistic. I might be able to return early, although it's early to say with precision. I want to play, La Gazzetta dello Sport's website quoted him as saying.

Ronaldo's contract with Milan runs out this month and he said he still does not know if he will be offered a new deal.

I don't know what to say (about the contract), the three-times World Player of the Year said. Milan haven't made me any promises. Occasionally I speak to (Milan sports director) Leonardo, but I would have liked to have had more contacts from the team. It's still early to say anything.