Bellazon

Ronaldo Lima
Thumbnail

Kaka Better Than Ronaldo - El Fenomeno

Crocked Milan star Ronaldo says that club team-mate Kaka is the best player in the world, better than Manchester United's Cristiano Ronaldo.

Milan Return

The Brazilian Ronaldo has hit the headlines for all the wrong reasons over the past few weeks, following his rather embarrassing altercation with three Brazilian transvestites in Rio de Janeiro.

El Fenomeno is currently in his homeland recovering from a severed tendon in his knee that he sustained playing against Livorno in February.

There have been reports in the press that the 31-year-old, whose contract with Milan expires next month, was considering playing for homeland club Flamengo when he returns from his injury.

However Ronaldo has now stated that it is Milan who he will hopefully turning out for.

"They're one of the best clubs in the world, but my only priority now is to return to playing," he declared.

"A player must earn a team like Milan, your past does not matter. If I can have the certainty of 100 per cent recovery, I will return to Milan."

Kaka Better Than Ronaldo

Ronaldo also spoke a little about his former team Real Madrid. He was asked about the rumours that Robinho will be sold, and replaced by Man Utd's Cristiano Ronaldo.

"I think Robinho is appreciated by all the teams in the world, I do not understand why he should not be by Madrid," said the forward.

"Would Cristiano Ronaldo do well in white? I cannot say because I am far away from Madrid.

"Kakà is the best player in the world though. He is a great person both on-and-off the field.”

• 2 weeks later...