Bellazon

Anastasiya Scheglova
Thumbnail

Ph.: Irina Kraynova (aka Krainova)  Date: shot (approx') Jan. 18 2023  Source: her IG / Nastya's IG  Res.: 1349px

Links for maybe future better quality: her site, her VK, her VK Group

I was saddened when I learned she'd move to Bali but now, as I come to witness, we'll have way more shoots that show more skin
bE60i3vI_t.jpg dzmyIruR_t.jpg bZLupI9h_t.jpg BzDqwPQt_t.jpg vS3rKLJc_t.jpg lEDChb1D_t.jpg IscfpUY5_t.jpg Zo1XZAut_t.jpg BPN5TRSH_t.jpg m9iAZv0T_t.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE: I was "blocked" from downloading private pics on online downloaders which (igram . io / dastdl . app, inflact, etc) which forced me to find a new way myself to DL from insta. Lo & behold, I found a way to get bigger filesizes AND resolutions, and I remembered this post from yesterday which had some as small as 300px, so I grabbed those in higher res'. I almost feel like grabbing a shitload more from previous ones although when the filesizes/res' aren't that small, the "only" gain is from 1350px to 1800px -- which is still a 33% increase -- but still, good for IG standards.

p.s.: Since it goes against this forum's guidelines, I won't answer how I do this if asked.

Sadly VERY LOW res', probably cuz she posts on her Patreon

Ph.: Irina Kraynova (aka Krainova)  Date: shot (approx') Jan. 18 2023  Source: her IG, Nastya's IG  Res.: 1800px on avg.

i5vqcRbZ_t.jpg ka0KlGXf_t.jpg ey7BH7L3_t.jpg 62GQnYkG_t.jpg xG5cxOYf_t.jpg 9czhWarT_t.jpg xuU4ytju_t.jpg uNo01nNX_t.jpg 9x7Yx2V3_t.jpg Br1KkwZT_t.jpg MJ66wwVU_t.jpg ct20kC4y_t.jpg 4MFH2HOA_t.jpg tD56Tj0e_t.jpg f1tB4cjB_t.jpg pAgglUE5_t.jpg XQrzIeZk_t.jpg 2nUb07il_t.jpg 8hnO0e4e_t.jpg eRDzSvFy_t.jpg

Edited by neurovibe
higher res' uploads