Bellazon

Anastasiya Scheglova
Thumbnail

I have tried everything and still there's no way to download this video... I think you're the only one here, who can help us, so i'm counting on you!

There's also video on her vk where she's talking about something, but guess what... i don't understand her. Maybe because i don't know Russian :D

And short video on instagram where she's watching this episode. She has to activate her windows i don't believe... she's probably rich, come on! :D

Fresh one by Georgy Chernyadyev, uploaded today.

stock-photo-210387705.thumb.jpg.aa3bda887a0d026a38ebb156bb2a1875.jpg

8 hours ago, Megaton said:

I have tried everything and still there's no way to download this video... I think you're the only one here, who can help us, so i'm counting on you!

Well, seems I'm not the only one! @Charlie's Alter Ego just uploaded a 720p version (thanks by the way!). Downloading it right now :smile:

8 hours ago, Megaton said:

She has to activate her windows i don't believe... she's probably rich, come on! :D

I wouldn't think she's "rich" though. We see many shoots from her but she can go a month without a gig, and maybe sometimes more, and they don't pay a huge sum, probably just enough to get her by.

11 hours ago, Megaton said:

It depends. I don't know about her earnings, that's why i said "probably", but looking at other models or even "instagram models" they're all on high standards. Eating all the time in restaurants(even if only for picture :D), never ending vacations, driving good cars etc. I'm not saying they're millionairs, but they're not poor too, for sure.

About first episode of this tv show... Mixed feelings. Of course i don't understand language and i've watched this in like 5 minutes or less but IMO it's... bad. Just don't think this tv show will get a lot of viewers and will be canceled soon. This episode looks like it's about nothing.

About her - she's playing wooden character or she's not good actress :D Very artificially.

About cameraman - he definitely should be fire. Come on, what he's doing here?! All wrong, moron! :D

Mixed feelings too. I skipped a lot because 1 - I wanted to see Nastya, 2 - I don't understand a fucking word, haha. At least some languages (Spanish, Italian & the likes) have some words that you can relate to, but Russian, whole different game. But yah, it sucked pretty much. As for winning or not, maybe it'll stay, maybe Russians have lower quality standards. I've sometimes downloaded movies that had Russian voiceovers and I put the track by curiosity and was surprised how it's very amateurish, lifeless.

Now don't get me wrong, Russians excel in many other sectors. Some photographers that come from there are stunning, and their girls... well, I've always been fond of Russian or Eastern European girls.