Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

don't you speak english? are your speakers working? what do you mean they make what in the video?

I don't manage to see see the video it is for this that I ask for that we explain me what we see in the video

(my english is very bad so I use a translator and sometimes the sentences want to say nothing)

Is this true that Bar will signs autographs in cafe aruma Tel aviv next month?

It would be cool to come to the event and have Bar's personally sign like paris hilton and all other big celebs

She can do auction as well and donate the items money collected to cancer org in Israel - hope she will

Supermodel Bar Refaeli, who is dating Titanic star Leonardo DiCaprio, appears in a new advertisement for Costa Mesa, California based clothing company, Hurley International, that puts emphasis on skateboarding, surfing, music, and "fun". Photo Credit: Splash News

October 31, 2008, (Sawf News) - Supermodel Bar Refaeli, who is dating Titanic star Leonardo DiCaprio, appears in a new advertisement for Costa Mesa, California based clothing company, Hurley International, that puts emphasis on skateboarding, surfing, music, and "fun".

Refaeli, 23, promotes the Young Contemporary Spring 2009 apparel and swim collections that debut in October, followed by several more.

"Hurley does everything with a lot of genuine heart," says Refaeli, "and I love that Hurley's beach culture lifestyle incorporates fashion and makes it look and feel sexy and effortless."

The campaign was shot by lensman, David Mushegain.

http://news.sawf.org/Fashion/54214.aspx