Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Leo &Bar news:

King of the World makes a quick stop in Syracuse

Monday, May 28, 2007

By Mike McAndrew Staff writer

Õ7DiCaprioÕ Hollywood heartthrob Leonardo DiCaprio quietly slipped into Syracuse for about 24 hours over the weekend to visit actress Bar Refa'eli, who is filming a movie here

To read the whole article:

http://www.syracuse.com/articles/news/inde....xml&coll=1

Bar in Cannas- (click on the image to watch the video)

BarRfaeli070527Ap_320x2401.jpg

Thanks babylola for sharing this great clip of Bar in Cannes. Can you tell us, please, what she is saying. It sounds like she is talking about Leo.

Thanks in advance.

this is her first time in this kind of event despite this the combining between Bar Refaeli and the red carpet brings Cannes festival look completely natural. the most desirable celebrities are walking here , but still, Bar is not less interesting for the paparazzi & newspaper photographers . Bar is walking on the red carpet , the most fancy carpet even that Leo is not arround but she's with the custody of jewelry that brought her here. does she aspires to do more far then this?

Bar: "Im still in the shooting for Haim Buzaglo's movie, so let see how it goes later...maybe it will bring us to Cannes again...we'll see...its not my dream..you know, im more happy to be here as a model because its my career that i've been working on so many years, so now we see all the results in live.

also as an actress it can be nice..but we'll see ..it can't happen so quickly and so easily .

my dream was not to get to Cannes as a model however to get into the situation where they can call me so I can work for them

as a model.."

the position with Leo is still not clear , he appeared in Cannes but not with Bar.

in spite of it Bar is not alone, besides her their are always company, this time she brought her American agent and a friend

Bar: "this is a very good friend of mine , I met her in Los Angeles...just as I ask someone to join me...this time my mom couldnt come so I invited Nicky to join me ...she's cute"

Dont understand is wrong, Bar is working, she goes from a party to another event...from a cocktail to a premiere , in the last three days she slept only 12 hours...not that you can notice that

Bar: "Im going from a party to another...switching amazing dresses..so, what bad is it for a girl? just wear beautiful clothes all day"

this morning Bar will go to have a good time next to George Clooney and Matt Damon , it looks like Bar is no more excited...maybe just a little bit

Bar: "Im going to a lunch party, only girls of Chopard with the Ocean's Thirteen, with their crue - first we go with the boys and after this only girls...we all very excited "

Do you know them?

Bar:" yes I've met them before. Bye!" (geting into the car)

*sorry if I had mistakes with the translation*

Thank you so much babylola for the great translation. Bar seems so happy, excited with her life!

And Lye, thank you for the nice article about Leo visiting her in Syracuse. This is soooo romantic! :heart:

Bar in Cannas- (click on the image to watch the video)

BarRfaeli070527Ap_320x2401.jpg

Thanks babylola for sharing this great clip of Bar in Cannes. Can you tell us, please, what she is saying. It sounds like she is talking about Leo.

Thanks in advance.

this is her first time in this kind of event despite this the combining between Bar Refaeli and the red carpet brings Cannes festival look completely natural. the most desirable celebrities are walking here , but still, Bar is not less interesting for the paparazzi & newspaper photographers . Bar is walking on the red carpet , the most fancy carpet even that Leo is not arround but she's with the custody of jewelry that brought her here. does she aspires to do more far then this?

Bar: "Im still in the shooting for Haim Buzaglo's movie, so let see how it goes later...maybe it will bring us to Cannes again...we'll see...its not my dream..you know, im more happy to be here as a model because its my career that i've been working on so many years, so now we see all the results in live.

also as an actress it can be nice..but we'll see ..it can't happen so quickly and so easily .

my dream was not to get to Cannes as a model however to get into the situation where they can call me so I can work for them

as a model.."

the position with Leo is still not clear , he appeared in Cannes but not with Bar.

in spite of it Bar is not alone, besides her their are always company, this time she brought her American agent and a friend

Bar: "this is a very good friend of mine , I met her in Los Angeles...just as I ask someone to join me...this time my mom couldnt come so I invited Nicky to join me ...she's cute"

Dont understand is wrong, Bar is working, she goes from a party to another event...from a cocktail to a premiere , in the last three days she slept only 12 hours...not that you can notice that

Bar: "Im going from a party to another...switching amazing dresses..so, what bad is it for a girl? just wear beautiful clothes all day"

this morning Bar will go to have a good time next to George Clooney and Matt Damon , it looks like Bar is no more excited...maybe just a little bit

Bar: "Im going to a lunch party, only girls of Chopard with the Ocean's Thirteen, with their crue - first we go with the boys and after this only girls...we all very excited "

Do you know them?

Bar:" yes I've met them before. Bye!" (geting into the car)

*sorry if I had mistakes with the translation*

Thanks to ginette.

Nice flattering words towards Bar here:

Bar Rafaeli plays Bauer's patient. Yes, she is Leo's girlfriend, but "Session's" producer John Craddock says Rafaeli's been making quite the impression in her own right.

“She's done some TV in Israel but she's most well known as a model, she's turned out to be a real superstar on screen, she looks fantastic, she's a great actress.”

Here is the link to watch the clip:

http://www.9wsyr.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=197031

Leo & Bar: Still Together

post-4447-0-1446054163-20335_thumb.jpg

Despite reports that they had broken up, PerezHilton.com can exclusively reveal that Leonardo DiCaprio and his Israeli model girlfriend, Bar Rafaeli, are still together.

And, the pretty lady is now adding "actress" to her resume.

DiCaprio visited Syracuse, New York, on Sunday, sources tell us. His girlfriend/fiance is filming a movie that is being shot in downtown Syracuse. DiCaprio stayed a couple of day.

"The King of the World" visited Johnny Rockets in the Carousel Mall on Sunday - ordering a chicken club, fries, and a diet coke - despite the fact he claims to be a vegetarian.

Looks like Leo enjoys the meat more than we thought!

When asked by a local why he was in Syracuse, DiCrapio said he "was visiting a friend."

A friend with "benefits."