Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Thanks Adira, but is she currently in Greece or did she tweet a pic from her last year's vacation? I'm confused because she was working on a photoshoot yesterday as there were pictures posted.

Thanks for the cute photo of Bar with fans, Duch! :flower:

Thanks domino. It sure looks like it is going to be a very popular event.

20,000 foreign tourists expected to arrive; Bar Refaeli to host huge party on beach after parade; pride flags hung throughout city.

Cultural events, beach parties, exhibitions, parades, festivals, music and dance shows, lectures and special tourist attractions are just some of the ways that Tel Aviv will be celebrating Gay Pride Month 2013, which starts officially this Friday.

It won't just be Israelis who will enjoy the festivities. Organizers are expecting over 20,000 foreign tourists to arrive for the pride events, which will carry on throughout the month of June.

The beach party will be hosted by international supermodel Bar Refaeli. It will include live performances by popular stars such as Omer Adam, Michal Amdursky and others, along with DJ sets by FFF, DRECK, Arisa, 3S0ME, Forever, Evita and Popring.

Full article

http://www.jpost.com/LifeStyle/Tel-Aviv-readies-for-colorful-Gay-Pride-Month-314727

Hope we'll have the chance to see a couple of pictures with Bar of the event! :)

I am wondering if she is going to celebrate her 28th birthday this coming weekend.