Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

I have to confess: It's sad to see that she hasn't done so much new work in the last time. I went through the last 100 pages and besides the discussions about her private life/love life (which doesn't interest me for a second because it's her life and the yellow press likes to overreact) you can find mostly her instagram/twitter photos (she even starts to repost them), reposts of old shootings, translations of interviews (more or less new) and a few new shootings. I wish she would do more than just Fox, Escada and Passionata (the big 3 for her right now) and some other ones. :( I can understand it that she wants to be in Israel with her family and friends (and maybe to study without pressure if she still studies after all) but as a fan I want to see new shootings and work. (And posting beautiful selfies at Instagram isn't work.) She posts quite often photos of herself from shootings (Or at least I believe they have to be from shootings because of the make up.) but you never see the work after all. :/

I couldn't agree more^ I wish she would do some more beauty spreads to add to her work. She is an excellent beauty model. Perhaps an Allure, Glamour, Elle or Marie Claire. Even another Garnier. I wish they would sign her to L'Oreal or something.

any gifts for me???

Hi, dominocity. Sorry. Don't wanna be rude. Ones again, please, Bar thread, about Bar, pictures, videos, new info about Bar are always welcome. Why do i need to visit the thread and read this?

Thank you bigmax for the latest pictures of Bar shopping in Milan on Friday. :flower: She looked quite relaxed.

I wonder if she followed Vale to Cannes as her tweeting doesn't mention where the sun is shining.

el jefe, nice Under.Me collection. :)

Thanks domino for the links! :wave: