Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Magazines say you kissed Jesse Heiman 65 times for the superbowl commercial. Does that mean you kissed Jesse

more times in one day than Leo?

Leo and I were 6 years together. I'm no math genius but I think I kissed him more

haha

i liked this part

wander who will kiss bar next!

bar_refaeli_twitter.jpg

Allure.com

Bar Refaeli Doesn't Primp for the Gym—Do You?

BY ALYSSA KOLSKY HERTZIG, CONTRIBUTING EXECUTIVE BEAUTY EDITOR, AUGUST 10, 2011, 9:01:00 AM

This week, Bar Refaeli tweeted a series of photos of herself before, during, and just after working out. In it, the supermodel is sporting a scruffy ponytail, basic workout clothes, and no visible makeup. And of course, she still looks completely amazing. For us mere mortals, it's not always quite so easy to strike a balance between trying-to-hard and totally dumpy at the gym. Here's how Allure staffers beautify themselves (or not!) before breaking a sweat.

"Because I get so red-faced when I work out, I can't go completely bare-faced. I swap my foundation for a lightweight tinted moisturizer—I love Joeur's!—and dab just a little bit of tinted balm on my lips. I don't want to sweat off eye makeup, but I do put a little brown eyeliner on. I read that gyms are one of the best places to meet a significant other, so can you blame me?" —Catherine O'Neill, editorial assistant

"Working out is no excuse for schlubbiness! If I'm exercising right after work, it's likely that I'm wearing liquid liner and red lipstick, so I leave it on. (I think it's silly to add another step by removing your makeup in order to look less high-maintenence. Also, why would I want to look less amazing?) If it's first thing, I go with my usual liner and I switch out my lipstick for a red lip stain. That way, I still look pretty and put together, but I can swig out of my water bottle without smudges." —Meirav Devash, contributing editor

"If I'm running on the street, there's zero vanity. I wash my makeup off and put fresh sunscreen on. If I'm hitting a gym class, I might use a dab of concealer on a blemish first. On a few occasions, I have just hopped on the treadmill right after work without washing off my work-face—but I almost always regretted it. I do try to have at reasonably neat ponytail and gym clothes that match, even if they’re not necessarily 'attractive.' I wore a yellow top with purple shorts and my pink and grey sneakers once and I looked like a recent graduate of clown college." —Kate Sullivan, writer

“There are mirrors everywhere in my gym, so I won’t go there without tinted moisturizer, a little sparkly brown shadow, and waterproof mascara. No blush—I get that from the treadmill.” —Fiona Gibb, web editor

"If I go to the gym in the morning, I go without anything—basically I make no effort. To my fright, I once ended up in a press photo doing Barry's Bootcamp, which appeared on a website. Needless to say it was awful and I didn't show it around!" —Victoria Land, editorial assistant

"I don't like to go to ballet class without makeup. I'll usually wear waterproof mascara, some concealer, maybe a little liner. I like to look put together for class. It's sort of old school. Ballet is all about beauty and grace, so for me, I feel more beautiful with a little mascara on, I guess." —Sophia Panych, associate editor

"Before my workout, I swipe all of my makeup off with a Bioré Refresh Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Wipes, sweep my hair up into a top knot, and put on one of those super unflattering bandanas. It's a strictly business look; I'm basically trying to salvage my hair and skin from getting all sweaty and disgusting." —Renee Trilivas, editorial assistant

What about you? Do you do your hair and makeup for the gym? And would you ever dare to take (or tweet!) a photo of yourself working out?

post-42006-0-1446053317-33296_thumb.jpg

How to Be Just Like Bar Refaeli

October 26, 2011 11 AM Dawn Davis

We can think of a million reasons to love supermodel Bar Refaeli: She's incredibly gorgeous, she knows how to get over a breakup, and she smells freakin' delicious.

We recently caught up with Bar to talk about her role as the face of Especially Escada, a new fragrance that smells like, well, her. "I love fragrances that are not too heavy, that are not too sweet, that you can wear day or night," she exclaimed. This fragrance captures that essence: There's a good amount of rose, but in a fresh, sparkling way—and if there are two words you would use to describe Bar, after "beautiful", "fresh" and "sparkling" would be up there. You see, Bar is the kind of beauty you can stare at (we did—especially since she was clad in super-sexy, head-to-toe leather), but it's her personality that makes her special. She's happy, bubbly and has a killer set of dimples that draw you in (we've got a serious girl-crush, obvi). If only you could bottle that...oh wait, Escada did.

What do you think: Should your fragrance reflect your personality?

Magazines say you kissed Jesse Heiman 65 times for the superbowl commercial. Does that mean you kissed Jesse

more times in one day than Leo?

Leo and I were 6 years together. I'm no math genius but I think I kissed him more

:laugh: Love how she answers!

I've also always liked how she cherishes family values. :)

Thanks again, Adi for the great work in translating this second part of the interview! :wave: Very much appreciated! :hug:

Hi Jazzy, thanks for the older article.. but I can not open the links you posted.

In which reality show would you agree to participate in?

I love reality tv and I think I would go to "survival", the experience looks fun and cool, but not while being filmed. The only reality I would agree to consider is something that has to do with my life, something like Kim Kardashian does. The camera follows her while she's shopping, putting make up on and more. Maybe if I'll do something like that my boundaries will be very clear and only

if the money will be good. I'm a person that doesn’t like to share their private life.

What was the most surprising thing that happened to you in one of the American talk shows you were on?

I found out J Lenno doesn’t really have that big chin.

In which international film director would you like to work with?

Cinema very moves me, but I don’t understand it enough for me to say why I like this director more than the other. Recently I was offered to play in a movie with the director of "The diary" which I think is the most moving love story ever. I was interested in it only because I love the movie, not because I understand film angels. That offer is not on the table anymore

Have you ever had a therapy session at a psychologist?

Two years ago I saw a psychologist for the first time; all of my friends recommended her. I heard such good stories that I decided I had to meet her. When I met her I said I don’t have a specific problem, at least not one that I'm aware of, but I'm very curious. She was really great and I had a nice time talking to her, but on the 4th meeting she said I don’t need therapy and we said

goodbye.

Not a long time ago a friend of mine said that she's going through a special treatment at a special therapist and I was curious again. Again, we met and I said I don’t have any trauma or something the needs to be cleared, and that I'm here because I'm curious. She was nice also. It could be that not only curiously is the reason that made me go everyone around me go to therapy and it felt weird that I'm not but the bottom line is that I'm more curious than needing a therapy.

Ronaldo or Messi? Federer or Djokovic? Shlomo Artzi or Eyal Golan (Israeli singers)?

Ronaldo or Messi? Messi. Both or very good, and if you just talk about soccer- they are both supermen, but I met them both and Messi is just nicer. Federar or Djokovic? I love tennis. I appreciate Federer for his history, his clean Swiss game and his persistence. I appreciate Djokovic for his animal in him, he's all fire. He comes from Serbia and wants to eat the world. but actually I Iike Nadal the most. He's like an ox playing

tennis, he's not skinny and he plays clean. He's different from the others.

Shlomo Artzi or Eyal Golan? Problem.. each of them represents different things in the Israeli society. When there's a party and there's a karaoke machine, I always sing to Eyal Golan's song. But from Friday afternoon till Saturday night (Shabbat), when a shlomo Artzi's song is playing on the radio I feel that that's worth living for in Israel with my family and friends.

Where do you see yourself living in 10 years, when you'll have family and kids? In a luxurious and prestige tower in

Tel Aviv like the one you're living in now or a house like the one you grew in, in Hod Hasharon?

I very much hope to live in Israel, it's my goal, and my dream is to live in a quiet house so that my kids will run in the grass between the sprinklers and that they would have a great childhood like mine. Why do I live in a tower? Because I don’t have family yet, and living in a big house alone is quite scary. I have to live in a building with a guard because I had unpleasant experiences before..

How does your house look like? Did you design it based on your taste or did you get it done by a designer?

Because I'm not a lot in Israel, it was important for me that the place feels like home. even when I walk in a hotel room, I immediately take the things out of my suitcase, hand my clothes, turn on the commuter and connect it to the plug in the bathroom, so I would feel at home.

Someone came into my flat once and said 'you can tell you're a girl who knows what she wants', and its true. It doesn’t look like an average single woman in Tel Aviv, with only a table, closet and TV. I filled it with furniture; I have cutlery, glasses and cups like a family with kids. I now start making room in it because it's getting too crowded. The design is a little more than my personal taste. When I'll have a family, my house will be more modern, minimalist and clean.