Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

6097.png

Ok! Here it is, the translation of the article in "Modern times", an Israeli magazine.. Everyday i'll trenaslate couple of questions because there are 105 and it's a lot of work :)

Don’t you feel guilty to be so fortunate in a world of unfortunate people?

"Zion Baruch always laughs at me and says 'so many good things happen to you and you're so lucky, it must be because you were a cockroach or a fly on the wall that everybody tried to kill in your past life". It's true that I'm lucky, and I try to use that luck to help other people who are not so fortunate like sick kids. But I live with my good luck peacefully and without any regret, if I

wouldn't, I wouldn't be so lucky".

If you had to draw the boundaries for the media to report things about celebrities, where would your boundary go?

"No report bothers me. I just had an interview translated to an Italian magazine that had nothing but false quotes. The journalist asked me if I'm still in touch with Leo, and wrote that I said that we're good friends. It is not what I told her. My answer was that in general, I try to keep good relations with all my ex-boyfriends. Just because the relationship is over doesn't mean we have to fight and start hate each other. When she kept pushing about Leo I said that I will never talk about my ex-boyfriends and that if she wants to know, she can ask him. Based on this answers she said that we're still in touch. I guess that she's less fortunate in her life and this bad karma will only bring her more negativity in her life. I know what I told her, and I sleep fine because my conscious is clean. Of course it's annoying at first, but it's not that annoying that I would call the magazine and ask them to change it. It doesn’t affect my life in any way.

The only thing that bothers me is the paparazzi hiding behind bushes, jump and stand 20 centimeters from me. It's frightening. If you want to take a picture, I get that it's your job, so stand on the other side of the road, I have no problem with that".

First and foremost, CONGRATULATIONS to BAR for her Style Icon award! :clap: So very well deserved! Thanks guys for all the pictures, links and vids about the event, she looked glamorous and so classy and elegant. I like when she said it's not about what you wear but "how you wear" clothes.

I loved to see her with her dashing dad on the red carpet! :wub2:

Adi, once more, we know we can count on you to translate long, informative and interesting interviews with Bar Thanks for your work with this new interview and I am also looking forward to read more. THANKS! :flower:

You travel around the world, a lot. Do you feel people think badly of Israel because of the settlements getting bigger, no peace talks and operation "pillar of cloud" in Gaza? And one more question- would you accept a campaign in an Arab country, like in the Persian Gulf?

I don’t here bad talks about Israel because I hang with cliques that are less interested in politics. People around me, fashion people, photographers, don’t really know what's going on with Israel, all the time. Sometimes I get asked if our water comes from wails and if we ride camels. Of course I immediately take out my phone and show them how wonderful Israel is.

About the campaign, it’s a theoretical question because I haven’t gotten an offer like that, and I don’t think I will. It's not realistic that they'll take an Israeli model. It won't pay off for them in the market.

Do you understand the middle class protest in Israel?

Yes, id o. on the other hand, I'm not there, but on the other hand, I don’t have a family to support yet, and on the other hand, I don't live here all the time. This means, I don’t have the right to talk about a problem I don’t have to deal with.

Who did you vote for in the last elections?

I never answered political questions, and I'm not about to start now.

According to your relationship with the "Ma Kashur" gang (famous comedians in Israel: Zion, Shalom and Assi), it looks like platonic relations between a man and a woman is something that can happen. Is it really possible? And- looking back, do you find a link between all of the men in your life?

I'm "Ma Kashur"'s best friend. I love them to death and it’s a friendship for life. I see less of Assi because he has a family but Shalom is like my brother and Zion and I have an intense relationship. There's so much love- they have become family.

About the men in my life, there are 2 things that go hand in hand for me, literally. All the men in my life were very physical. Along the love in the heart its important physical love- holding hands, hug, kiss. Since I remember myself I remember my parents kissing all the time. There's no way my mom won't wash the dishes without my dad coming behind her and give her a hug. There's no such thing as coming in the house without a kiss or leaving the house without saying "love you", so it's important for me that my man will know how to show love.

The second thing is family, my family is very important to me. The men I choose are ones that family is in a high place for them. It doesn’t mean that I will rule out a guy that his parents are divorced and hasn't seen love as a child. Sometimes a person that hasn't seen a good partnership is the one who will make an effort.

Are you aware of the resemblance between your ex, Adi Ezra, and your father?

It's very funny, I think that all balled people look a little alike. When you don’t have hair, it’s a very significant feature and I can understand why people say they look alike, but I don’t think so.

How much stressful it is to be "Bar Refaeli" when meeting a new man, and how much it is for him?

I get nervous like any other girl when going on a first date, I'm no different than others. Well maybe there is a difference. Unlike other girls, on a first date I would not care so much about how I look and what I wear because I want the guy to know me. I guess

that on a first date with me, the guy will be more nervous than with a date with a regular girl.

Magazines say you kissed Jesse Heiman 65 times for the superbowl commercial. Does that mean you kissed Jesse

more times in one day than Leo?

Leo and I were 6 years together. I'm no math genius but I think I kissed him more

In which superbowl commercial will you not agree to take part, even if they'll pay you 15 million dollars?

Due to the fact that they even censored the kiss, there's no commercial I will not agree to do. I didn’t know they were going to censor the commercial but now I think it was a good decision. People wanted to see the un censored version and in 24 hours there was millions viewing it.