Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

bar photo was in all the big newspapers and also yedot achronot back page - one of the most best daily newspaper in israel

i saw the video bar looking good but the walk back is a bit funny haha

run ways were never bar's favorite game ;-)

busy busy - from the show to this big event!

Bar Refaeli Hits The Catwalk At Second Tel Aviv Fashion Week

For most cities, one fashion week is enough to organize but this month Tel Aviv has embarked on its second fashion week of the season. And Bar Refaeli made a star appearance! Welcome to round two, with Gindi TLV Fashion Week.

On Sunday afternoon, the glittering fashionistas, bloggers, models, and designers of the world arrived in Tel Aviv, Israel, for the second edition of Tel Aviv Fashion Week.

The extra round comes as a result of the split between the two original organisers, Moti Reif and Ofir Lev -- this one, belongs to Reif and The Gindi Group. But what do we care about a little fashion feud? For us, it simply means double the glitz, double the glamour, and double the fashion!

Israel’s Fashion Icons

Day one kicked off with a surprising turn of events as guest Italian fashion house Missoni pulled out of the schedule, just two days before the kick-off. But like all true fashion stories, quick thinking, quick acting, and quick ideas were the key to a happy ending.

And so, organizer Reif pulled together some of Israel’s leading ladies in the fashion industry; from models Bar Refaeli and Esti Ginzburg, to pop sensation Dana International, and host of the evening Noa Tishby, who took to the 30-meter runway wearing a slew of looks by international and Israeli designers, while showing support for the evening

“See what we did here after the war!” cried Tishby satirically on the runway, leaving the fashion world wondering if she was talking about the recent events in Gaza, or the second fashion spectacle of the season.

The event, held at the Gindi Tel Aviv Complex, runs until the December 19 and will see a host of Israel’s veteran fashion designers presenting their latest collections for Spring 2013. Amongst the leading names to showcase on the catwalks are the likes of Tora, Dorit Bar Or, Yosef, Alon Livne, Lee Grebenau, Sasson Kedem, Dany Mizrachi, and many more.

http://www.fashiontv.com/news/bar-refaeli-hits-the-catwalk-at-second-tel-aviv-fashion-week_1156.html

Well, I was a bit bored by re-watching the episode of the show. So I took some screen captures. I must say: she speaks German very well, I'm surprised. You can hear that she's a foreigner but she sounds a bit like a Swiss German (due her strong pronounciation of "ch").

Another article about the Tel Aviv Fashion Week

http://www.hollywood...-returns-404004

Lumi, thanks for the info. I can not wait to see what is inside the JOY magazine! Thanks in advance! :ddr:

Thanks you Bigmax and wijn for the cute pictures. :flower:

And thanks to duch and babylola for the vids! :)

The video on Cinderella is so cool! I wish we understood what the people think about the show. But Bar looks so graceful and she moves so well on the stage.... I am impressed! :wub: