Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Translated article from The Marker Thanks Domino! :wave:

Lingerie site of Bar Refaeli and David Lesser opens today

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=i...771&act=url

Thanks a lot, bigmax for the exquisite Under Pressure video! :wave:

Yes, Psylocke.... Bar truly knows what "SEXY" is all about. Like she said more than once in different interviews, someone is sexy when he or she doesn't try to be.

It comes from the inside and Bar breathes and inspires sexiness and sensuality.

they write in the marker magazine that it was very simple photo day and even bar took part of the equipment

with her own hands!

How nice! :wub:

And yes, Under.me looks really good and professional! :drool:

post-45017-0-1446027151-64182_thumb.jpg

apvnaqdciaahn4t.th.jpg

After years of modelling some of the world’s most luxurious clothes, world renowned model and actress Bar Refaeli has turned her attention to what lies underneath them. Exclusively designed by Bar Refaeli, the new range of everyday underwear from Under.Me is a chic, understated and elegant collection, flattering and complimenting the natural shape of your body rather than stealing the show.

As Bar’s first foray as a designer, Under.Me aims to deliver a premium underwear collection influenced by her own personal sense of style. The back to basics range focuses on detailed simplicity with each piece carefully created and selected, giving you an understated style that comfortably compliments your figure.

Launching exclusively from www.under.me, the collection of essentials underwear delivers a handpicked range for women and men. Made from the finest natural material sourced from turkey, the collection features a line of briefs, bras and vest tops for women in black, white, grey-melange and body. The men’s collection incorporates uncomplicated lines and diligent detail into a range of briefs and vest tops that come in black, white, grey-melange and charcoal.

“It’s been fantastic to be involved from the very beginning; designing what I believe is a premium yet affordable underwear range that is simple, comfortable and stylish. I, like a lot of people, look and feel my best when I’m comfortable. Underneath my clothes is the real me and I want the underwear to compliment my figure not steal the limelight’ says Bar Refaeli.

“I feel I look my best when I'm comfortable. Especially when it comes to underwear.

My underwear is the clothing article closest to my body, and as such, I want it to complement it and not steal the show. There is nothing better than simple, comfortable, quality clothing.

My work means I'm travelling all the time, rushing from city to city and wearing the most incredible, elaborate designs. I love it, but on my downtime I just want to relax and be myself. I don't want my clothes to define me. And that's the idea behind under.me – a focused collection of beautifully-made basics that look good and feel amazing. That's all I need.

Because underneath my clothes lies the real me. Nothing else.”

http://under.me/frombar

Well what a cool surprise to see Bar as a Miss Ukraine 2012 judge! :thumbsup:

Thanks bigmax for all the many great photos and videos of her at the event! She looked so classy, elegant and happy! :wub: :)

Miss Ukraine is a real beauty for sure!

And thanks for the beautiful Count (Piaget) Rose Jewelry 30th anniversary, 2012 pictures! WOW! Amazing is the word to describe how she looks on all of them! Truly.

Thanks domino for letting us know about the Israeli article on H. Stern! :wave:

I don't know about you guys, but I think Bar has become more and more beautiful lately. She is glowing. She'll be turning 27 in almost two months and is maturing in a very interesting gorgeous lady. :blush: :drool: