Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

I captured a video for you guys but for some reason it's not letting me upload it to youtube :/ Anwaaays, here's the link to it, I'm pretty sure it hasn't been posted yet:

http://www.modelinia.com/videos/get-to-kno...bar-refaeli/107

Did you upload the video raw, or did you edit/converted it and then upload it???

Either way, thanks for the link :)

I captured a video for you guys but for some reason it's not letting me upload it to youtube :/ Anwaaays, here's the link to it, I'm pretty sure it hasn't been posted yet:

http://www.modelinia.com/videos/get-to-kno...bar-refaeli/107

Did you upload the video raw, or did you edit/converted it and then upload it???

Either way, thanks for the link :)

Well I've uploaded videos before after just capturing them, but like the last few I've captured and uploaded to youtube say "This video is unavailable" when I try to watch them, so I'm not sure what's wrong.

:heart:

@Pink: I'm still thinking about it. So far, I'm convinced that posting it here won't benefit anyone since the Youtube version is getting more hits. Unless the Bar fans can convince me to post it, I think they're better off with your version.

:laugh:

No, stop thinking and do..Please,Please I hate youtube, its not clear enough, even if they call it HD

Post,Please :wub: :kiss:

Bar Refaeli flew into Las Vegas on a Southwest Airlines jet adorned with her swimsuit-clad image from the plane's door to the tail.

We know what you're thinking.

So where did the sexy cover girl of Sports Illustrated's 2009 swimsuit issue sit?

"I think I was looking out the eyes," the Israeli-born beauty said during a telephone interview Thursday minutes before her red carpet appearance outside Luxor's LAX nightclub with 18 fellow models from the S.I. issue.

It was the first time the magazine, founded in 1963, brought the models to Las Vegas on a promotional mission, a collaboration by the Las Vegas Convention & Visitors Bureau, Las Vegas Events and Southwest.

Refaeli spent most of Thursday lounging in bed after a 2 a.m. arrival from New York.

After more than 100 interviews over 72 hours, resting won out over seeing the bright lights of Las Vegas.

She went out long enough to have a hamburger at BOA Steakhouse at the Forum Shops at Caesars.

The first time she was here, Refaeli recalled, she wasn't 21 yet.

I asked if she recalled that she was at Jet, the Mirage hot spot, during that visit.

"I don't remember the nightclub," she said. Only that she was "with some friends," one of whom was Leonardo DiCaprio, although she didn't mention his name. They are still a couple.

Her favorite interview so far?

"David Letterman," she said. "He's smart and witty. You have to punch back in an intelligent way."

Refaeli would love to host "Saturday Night Live."

"I fell in love with that show. It's just so funny.

"I like the woman who always says, 'Just kidding. Just kidding,'" she said, referring to the babbling, one-upping character Penelope, played by Kristen Wiig.