Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Thanks everyone for all the pics. The one of them laying together is so sweet. I know that he loves his Dad a LOT (the person he admires the most in the world he said) so he would not bring a girl he didn't love and think highly of to get together on a vacation with his Dad.

BTW, sort of not really important but it's not true there weren't that many candid pics of LEO/GISE when they were a couple. There are literally hundred of them together and you can find on some Leo fan sites. Off the top of my head, I saw pics of them at tons of basketball games, numerous times at his mom's Malibu house, coming in and out of her NYC condo, when they were in Italy, when they went on vacations to Cabo, to Peru, to Germany, pics of them coming out of the LA museum, at a jewelry store, at a private party in NYC (celebrating her model agency's agent's birthday, walking their dogs in the canyons of LA, walking at a LA mall, many many sightings. But maybe the pics weren't seen widely cause this was before TMZ Splashnews, Just Jared Perez Hilton etc became popular and plus Leo always never goes out of his way to go to places that paparazzi go or to go to red carpet or events with his g/f's - he doesn't need to show public displays of his love relationships. He hides his face and looks serious most all the time out in public, with his friends and his Mom and Dad also often, not just w/ his G/F. To say, Leo ALWAYS looks unhappy with Bar is just untrue or that he NEVER shows loving feelings toward her is untrue. These pics and sightings of them are only like a 1/10 of their lives. There are long periods of time when you don't see or hear of either of them, so who's to say they weren't together those times? It is true I saw more pics of LEO/GISE as compared to LEO/BAR but maybe she's not as clingy or needy; who's to know?? There are a lot of couples in Hollywood who are in great relationships but you hardly see pics of them in magazines or on websites; it seems like these mags/websites show the same couples over and over. I don't claim anything as fact like some people do because I know I do not know everything about Leo/Bar/any body else. We all can have opinions but I wish people would stop saying things as fact when it's only your opinion!

Monday, October 13th, 2008

Leo Raises The Bar

1ze8dja.webp

Leonardo DiCaprio and model girlfriend Bar Rafaeli enjoy a romantic vacation in Cancun, Mexico. The couple sunbathed, went jet-skiing and snapped photos of each other. It wasn’t all romance though - Bar’s family tagged along for the trip.

http://www.scandalist.com/2008-10-13/leo-raises-the-bar/

barleo1.jpg barleo4.jpg barleo3.jpg barleo2.jpg

:heart: :drool: