Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

FIRST-HAND SEX

July 2, 2008 --

BAR Refaeli doesn't like used goods. The supermodel, co-host of "Tommy Hilfiger Presents Ironic Iconic America," an upcoming Bravo special, took a cross-country trip to look at American pop culture, including a stop at the Museum of Sex here, with its vintage sex toys and machines on display. "When Bar saw the pieces, she stopped and laughed," our spy reports. "She said, 'All the used stuff is not my thing. I don't even shop at secondhand clothes stores.' "

http://www.nypost.com/seven/07022008/gossi..._sex_118088.htm

:wave: Hi everyone!

It's been awhile since I've been here and It's taking me awhile to catch up with all the news. Thanks Lye, Solange, Kerri Lynn; you guys are awesome! Great work on uploading all those beautiful pictures of Bar and linking the news articles. Finally Bar's getting more recognition in the U.S. I'm so happy for Bar in getting a hosting job and for being the new face of Hurley. Now maybe people will recognize Bar when she's hanging out with Leo and not accuse him of cheating on her.

Leo wrapped up shooting his current film in Boston a few days ago so maybe he's back in L.A., with Bar, of course. I'm excited for her because she has said in interviews that L.A. was her favorite city in the world because it reminded her of Tel Aviv, the city near her hometown. Hopefully Bar's back in L.A. after being away for several months. She wwent back in April but that was only for a few days. I'm hoping we'll see more pictures of Bar and Leo in the coming days. I wonder how they'll celebrate the 4th of July?

I really feel that their relationship is getting very serious and now that they been living together for several months there will be an engagement soon. I used to have my doubts but it's been over 2 1/2 years and it seemed like they've weathered some difficult times and now seem very happy together. I think that they will get engaged before the year's out and maybe late next year get married. Bar and Leo are meant for each other!

Maybe I'm jumping the gun but the situation sure looks that way to me. What does everyone else think? I don't mind if you tell me that you think that I'm completely wrong, as long as your nice about it.

Thanks Lye for the story from the N.Y. Post. That's hysterical! I agree with Bar. I don't like used clothes either and especially used sex toys. Yuck! Bar has a great sense of humour! Take care everyone and happy 4th of July!