Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

"Sessions"....

is it coming out in the theater? When? Wasn't it finished a while ago? Maybe it go straight to video :blink:

Solagne_09, you know all the answers

about the last question is it very funny couse Bar IS dating a holywood movie star :laugh:

actually what is going on with leo - any new movies?

Since he is not coming to visit us in Israel anymore I have no idea was is going on with him....

anyway one more questions and last one

it seems we already have a winner - but next time solange_09 you not in the game but you can help me to create new questions :-)

So the question is - with which famous music band Bar was taking photos in SI and which year?

Solagne_09 please stop and let other people try as well!

Originally posted Thursday February 07, 2008 06:00 PM EST

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20176510,00.html

Leonardo DiCaprio and model girlfriend Bar Refaeli, chatting over Shrimp Alexander and oysters at dinner at Arnie Morton's The Steakhouse in Beverly Hills. According to a source, the actor kicked off his meal with the beefsteak tomato salad and shared the porterhouse with his girlfriend.

oh, okay I wont answer any more if that's your wish - altho there don't seem to be anyone else playing :laugh:

Oh yes, Leo, is a very very busy actor- very much in demand as always. He finished Body of Lies with Ridley Scott (guy who directed Gladiator, Silence of Lambs, Black Hawk Dawn, Alien, many more) and now he is in Boston shooting Shutter Island with Martin Scorsese! But I am sure U can find news about Leo even in Israel if U wanted to.Later his movie with Kate Winslet will come out in Dec.

The boston paper always report when they have a sighting of him - just a day ago, he was seen with his mom and I guess her fiance at a store buying shoes and couple of weeks ago, at basketball game with his costar. No sign of bar at all..... I guess she dont visit him on set like Giz did when he made Aviator and Gangs of New York.

Nice to see that you are still doing the quizz, zopehosting!

Yes SESSION is the name of the movie that Bar will star in later this year. I read that Haim Bouzaglo, the director was quite impressed with her natural talent as an actress. I am very much looking forward to see this movie.

Your latest question's answer is: Steven Tyler.

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/gall...erosmith300.jpg

Yes, I think Leo DiCaprio is a very busy actor. I read that he will film another movie with director Ridley Scott after the one he is working on right now in Boston.

Solange, I believe Bar was seen visiting her boyfriend on his movie sets. She was seen in South Africa when he filmed Blood Diamonds on different occasions. And she was also seen in Morocco when he worked on a movie called Body of Lies (with Ridley Scott). In fact, she was there for his birthday and brought her dad along.

And I read sweet articles reporting that Leo visited her in Syracuse last May when she filmed Session. Recently, a Boston news website reported that Leo was talking with a cute blonde in front of his Ritz Carlton hotel and few days later someone saw him leaving early a nightclub holding hands with a good-looking girl. Obviously it was Bar (both times). The problem is that I realize how people in general do not know who she is. She tries to be very discreet.

BTW Thanks for the great VS picture. :drool:

And I read sweet articles reporting that Leo visited her in Syracuse last May when she filmed Session. Recently, a Boston news website reported that Leo was talking with a cute blonde in front of his Ritz Carlton hotel and few days later someone saw him leaving early a nightclub holding hands with a good-looking girl. Obviously it was Bar (both times). The problem is that I realize how people in general do not know who she is. She tries to be very discreet.

:wave:

Kerri Lynn,

Your absolutely correct that it was Bar with Leo on those two occasions. The gossipmongers just want to start rumours to create scandal and get more readers for their websites. Two weeks ago Us magazine actually identified Bar as the girl in that particular nightclub, which it said Leo kept kissing, but it was a tiny blurb on the bottom of a page. So much for Leo cheating on Bar.

Talking about gossip there was a story in last week's Globe that Leo's mom, Irmelin, was pressuring Leo to get back together with Gisele and that was causing tension in his and Bar's relationship. What a crock! I highly doubt that Leo will ever get back togther with Gisele. He's moved on with Bar and it seems that their in a very serious relationship. It's wishful thinking that Leo and Gisele will reunite.

Where did you hear that Bar was in China last week? Did one of your friend's who works at JFK see her boarding a flight to China? Leo was in China so it's obvious that Bar would only go to be with Leo. I haven't heard anything about Bar being on that trip or anywhere else for that matter. The last I heard Bar was in Israel two weeks ago but I haven't seen anything about her on Israeli websites since the water commercial she shot.

Leo was suppose to show up for the Martin Scorcese directed Rolling Stone movie tonight in NYC. Maybe Bar will be with Leo and maybe she was him at the store in Boston but nobody recognized her. It seems that it happens a lot with Bar. Hopefully Bar will get recognized more when her movie comes out and she gets more work in America. It seems Bar is a lot more famous in Europe.

I know Leo is a very private person but it would be nice if he started being more public in his relationship with Bar. They might be close to getting engaged so it's not a fling anymore. They've been together for over two years and it's about time!

:heart: Leo&Bar sighting:

Leonardo DiCaprio

2nd Ave & 9th St

Mar 31st, 2008 @ 1pm

I saw Leonardo DiCaprio at Max Brenner's. He was there with his girlfriend, Bar, and his parents. They sat at a table away from the rest. They all seemed really laid-back and normal. He looked cute, but he had his jeans tucked into his socks

http://gawker.com/stalker/

:)

Thanks to Courtney Sax ;) :)

Leonardo DiCaprio

2nd Ave & 9th St

Mar 31st, 2008 @ 1pm

I saw Leonardo DiCaprio at Max Brenner's. He was there with his girlfriend, Bar, and his parents. They sat at a table away from the rest. They all seemed really laid-back and normal. He looked cute, but he had his jeans tucked into his socks

??? Aren't Leo's parents divorced???

Thanks for those pictures, Anat!

Bar is definitely with Leo. She is also there with Leo's mom and her boyfriend. They all went to see a new musical on Broadway the other night. Ush ush... ;) And they all attended the new docu/movie by Scorsese on the Rolling Stones ... Ush ush... ;)

Thanks Lye for the Gawker sighting. Brenner's place is divine!!! :p

KerriLynn, maybe it's so...but why don't any of the sightings mention Bar -Gawker is not fact, people can just email sightings with no fact checking. Some person exposed them cause he sent them fake sightings and they printed it. How come like roling stone movie premiere,no mention of Bar.?? And please, where did U hear of Bar/Leo going to see a Broadway show - which one?!?! I hope they are together though - they make a cute couple :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Perez Hilton Loves Bar! In case U don'tknow he is a very popular internet gossip person - he also does some shows on VH1 and E!

http://www.glamour.com/fashionbeauty/blogs...s-a-wonder.html

bty071102-5.jpg

"Bar Refaeli looks gorgeous. This is such an interesting dress—in addition to being amazingly cut, it just shows off her body really well. This is a perfect dress to wear to a wedding, because you look extremely polished and put together, but you wouldn’t take attention away from the bride. I also like the jewelry, it’s understated, sophisticated, and the hair and makeup look great. This is an A+, but then again she has an advantage, she is a supermodel."

Leonardo DiCaprio

2nd Ave & 9th St

Mar 31st, 2008 @ 1pm

??? Aren't Leo's parents divorced???

Thanks for those pictures, Anat!

Solange Maybe when they say parents, they meant George and his wife? Or could be Irmelin and her boyfriend.