Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

:whistle:

Can anyone answer my question about whether Bar is in Israel or Los Angeles? And also if Bar moved to Los Angeles to live with Leo? I've been hearing conflicting reports about both of those situations.

I should learn Hebrew because I love linking to the Israeli entertainment websites. Their awesome! I started studying Hebrew a few years ago but than I got lazy. None of my Jewish friends know Hebrew very well so they're of no help. Bye!

Thanks zopehosting for all these great links and pictures! Sure love the new Accessorize collection :)

rainyday, Bar seems to be in L.A. now. There are new pictures of her with Leo doing some furniture shopping. They are holding hands and they do look very happy!

As for her living with Leo... I wonder where would she live and why would she choose to live in L.A. if it wasn't for Leo? As far as I know her modeling agencies are located in New York and Europe (milan and Paris) so besides having to film a movie in Hollywood, she sure does not need to reside in L.A. for her job.

I think all the Victoria Secret models have to live in L.A. right? So perhaps it could be a reason for her to move to L.A. definitely. But I still think that her main reason to move to L.A. it LEO! :wub:

That's not true that VS models have to live in LA. That's silly. Most of them live in NY but there's no requirement where they live, why should there be???

KERRI LYNN - how come you ignore my question to you? I think that's kind of strange :blink: IF you don't want to share something like the Splashnews video, that's okay but why even mention it if you aren't gonna??? I asked you what they showed in the video and U even ignored that. Maybe you wanna share those pics you're talking of now where they are shopping for furniture - I haven't seen those anywhere?!? Come on, I don't want to be rude to you but we 're both fans of Bar, so why not share stuff instead of just talking about it??

Anat and Zope - thanks for the Accesscorize pics!!!! I think Heidi Klum did the campaign last year.