Bellazon

Candids

Guest Anonymous

1 hour ago, cabe19 said:

this woman gets hotter and hotter with age, incredible

I disagree. The first signs of decline have become more prominent IMO. And i don't mean her face but more so her body. I aso think she's becoming more bony and needs to eat a little bit more. But you know how it goes with these type of models. They have a certain routine and think it's best to keep them runway ready.

Frankly, a little more meat would fit Alessandra fine, I dare to say better. I don't think Alessandra is going to get her booty more bulky any time soon though. :( 

It's a shame because it would look better than her yoga salad routine or whatever she's doing right now. 

On 12/16/2023 at 2:18 PM, ThorGod said:

I disagree. The first signs of decline have become more prominent IMO. And i don't mean her face but more so her body. I aso think she's becoming more bony and needs to eat a little bit more. But you know how it goes with these type of models. They have a certain routine and think it's best to keep them runway ready.

Frankly, a little more meat would fit Alessandra fine, I dare to say better. I don't think Alessandra is going to get her booty more bulky any time soon though. :( 

It's a shame because it would look better than her yoga salad routine or whatever she's doing right now. 

To each one their opinions.  She looks incredible (always has of course)