Bellazon

Candids

Guest Anonymous

5 minutes ago, Bellabuzz said:

This has been around for quite a while,  just checked and i downloaded the original 4k in 2017 when it was hosted on Vimeo.  There's also two more videos in this set, Moonlight and Sunset.  Stunning

Yeah, that was an excellent series. 👍 I don't recall her showing "them" before then.

15 hours ago, 5ergi0 said:

Hope you scan ;) XX

As a photographer myself, not keen on scanning others work, especially if i'm shelling out the money for the book, with international shipping too!, ouch expensive in the end, but it will be worth loads in the future anyway especially when the print run ends, not that i'd part ways with it...ever.  I doubt Ale will do another book too as she said she wasn't interested in doing one unless it was with Stewart.  Would love to see a book of her from Russell James as i've got all his books too and look amazing on the shelf. A full Ale compilation from multiple photographers like the Gisele book would be fantastic, but i can't see it happening.  I think Adriana could do one though.

I bought the Mario Sorrenti Kate Moss book a few years ago when it was just released at £90, i can't find it anywhere less than £250 now (about $330 for the Americans in the forum), and that's only 2 years ago.  If you're ever not sure if you want to buy a coffee table book of a model i suggest you do it while it's available as the print runs are short and the value always goes up, i've not had a book yet that's dropped in value (15+ books now).

Even Russell James asked on his social the other day if anyone was willing to sell to him a copy of his first retrospective collection. (Sorry Russell i'm keeping mine). So if the photographers can't easily get copies, it's harder for us fans lol. 

12 minutes ago, TheDude2k said:

Yeah, that was an excellent series. 👍 I don't recall her showing "them" before then.

I think you're right, first instance i remember seeing them without those pesky hand-bra's lol.  The films we're done really well, tasteful and thought out.