Bellazon

Ida Toft
Thumbnail

9 hours ago, bluesky00 said:

Since it is no longer in print I will post two snaps from Mirage Magazine No.5 via Henrik Purienne. A few shots from the book have already been posted but these two were never release outside of the book. The photo shoot features Ida and two other models and while it is hard to tell, I believe these two are of Ida.

shot_2.jpeg shot_1.jpeg

Thank you!

Can you post the whole chapter (“The Secret Place”) from the book by any chance, if you got it? The two other models, apart from Ida Toft, are Natasha Madsen and Karoline Emmertsen but it’s quite hard to distinguish between the 3 models in the B&W photos.

There are videos at these links, but I don't know how to download them. I usually use video downloadhelper, but now it doesn't recognise the content.  It would be worthwhile to download them. In the Ida Zeile thread i saw that @dainb extracted videos from Loavies website. Could someone help how to do it?

https://www.loavies.com/nl/22036202002-bikini-tops-oranje-lurex/

https://www.loavies.com/nl/22835140104-brazilian-bikini-bottoms-zwart-grote-bloemen-print/

2 hours ago, pawko15 said:

There are videos at these links, but I don't know how to download them. I usually use video downloadhelper, but now it doesn't recognise the content.  It would be worthwhile to download them.

Ctrl+Shift+I in browser and filer network log for m3u8, load filtered URLs to Jdownloader2, pick desired resolution, you're done.

2 hours ago, dainb said:

Ctrl+Shift+I in browser and filer network log for m3u8, load filtered URLs to Jdownloader2, pick desired resolution, you're done.

Thanks! :)