Bellazon

Roosmarijn de Kok
Thumbnail

FashionDream

Thanks for all the recent updates everyone!!! :flower: I'm so exited for VS! Roos is at Coachella now, here's some snaps:

roosmarijndekok_1460740357615.jpgroosmarijndekok_1460757348434.jpgroosmarijndekok_1460763312333.jpg

ANd my Caper app finally started working again so now I can save the snap videos! I had never posted them but I saved some last year. So in the youtube playlist below there's some from last year and some from the last 24 hours :smile:

While looking at the VS pictures I noticed that in one picture, VS put a different bra on her in photoshop or something!

To compare:

bra.gif

The cropped image, in the dark bra, is the one VS released. There aren't that many other changes, some hair removal and stuff. I thought it was quite strange haha. 

West Edmonton Mall 

look book SS16
NOTE: not the complete lookbook, just random images I got from their website and stuff. So the quality SUCKS. The actual lookbook has not been released yet I think. 

The male model is called Brad something according to the file names. I don't know his last name. 

H2DIMQKD.jpg ctfxk9Eb.jpg aMtLgn6W.jpg PPbPW3S5.jpg 94to5bqt.jpg NPBSyUX0.jpg pMqyXKW7.jpg BBcx3l82.jpg 3Wpu5xyZ.jpg SX6EGGR5.jpg iPLjc6hh.jpg qoLGuIY4.jpg thaXUT3o.jpg12905071_478368139039932_138879255_n.jpgPK6XeJ9A.jpg

Thanks everyone!! She looks amazing, especially for VS :wub6yh2cm:

On 4/20/2016 at 9:34 PM, flamelingo said:

While looking at the VS pictures I noticed that in one picture, VS put a different bra on her in photoshop or something!

The cropped image, in the dark bra, is the one VS released. There aren't that many other changes, some hair removal and stuff. I thought it was quite strange haha. 

Yeah, VS does that all the time. 

instagram

5rl8HKNz.jpg lDc5p4Xe.jpg DsKhF90J.jpg 2FZ7z5px.jpg kH9CwMZx.jpg

Thanks for the updates! And @Warhol the piercing is fake indeed.

Movie Screening "Mother's Day"

The Cinema Society with Lands' End hosted a screening of Open Road Films' movie 'Mother's Day' and Roosmarijn attended. Here are the images from Getty. The description was: "NEW YORK, NY - APRIL 28: Model Roosmarijn de Kok attends The Cinema Society with Lands' End host a screening of Open Road Films' 'Mother's Day' on April 28, 2016 in New York City."

Photos by: 

Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images

Andrew Toth/FilmMagic

Jim Spellman/WireImage

Small Versions (no watermark):

oHIyTK2t.jpg z7j1HI0c.jpg u92Lpk8l.jpg Hu4irxdE.jpg PPcelkqO.jpg 5OHAXKpS.jpg 5UeDyFMd.jpg 3hKtCtSJ.jpg

Bigger versions (with watermark):

wcJKtXVy.jpg CV04RH8h.jpg JosAyBNj.jpg mHBe4rG1.jpg 9jdG13Pw.jpg x5e7XTYk.jpg chlWc6KP.jpg 3VuSsB2G.jpg

She is wearing Phillipp Plein by the way.