Bellazon

Hanna Van Raemdonck

Can anyone provide more information on this model?  (Like a last name.) The magazine credits her as "Hanna" with the "Mannequin" agency.  Revolution magazine from 2012.  Picture is from their website, revo-online.com.

For some reason, I can't upload the image, so I will link it:

post-29863-0-1446020271-82826_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hanna is no longer signed to Mannequin agency in Singapore. Mannequin is a developmental agency. The only models who stay on their boards are girls from Singapore or models who continue to direct book work from them, which is no easy feet. 

Most agencies that send their models to Singapore are Brazilians, English, Australian, New Zealand, South African, etc. They tend to be girls who are booking more commercial work that could be editorial or editorial models who need to beef up their book. Judging by this cover, you're model is a commercial model.

I would start looking at Australia and New Zealand first. We know that this cover isn't in her book or her agency has some type of weird flash site which helps us narrow it down a bit. I'll start looking and if I can't find her, I will rule out agencies so you or anyone else can have an easier search.