Bellazon

Blanca Padilla
Thumbnail

alfadolls

On 7/28/2023 at 5:19 PM, cheapqueen said:

Hi everyone - I hope you can help me with a search for a picture of Blanca! I saw this photograph years ago and could never find it again but I still remember some details of the photograph. It was a personal photo of Blanca, I think... she was lying on a bed in black lingerie, taking a selfie (I believe it was?), if I'm not mistaken she was making a pout with her lips or something and one of her feet or both, I don't remember appearing in the photo either. She was kind of laying there with her feet up with her hair sort of in her face. This is what I remember from the memory of the photograph, if anyone has it, please post it here! I'll scour the whole thread here too to see if I can find it. Thanks!

Have you been searching in all this post? Or her Instagram?

On 7/28/2023 at 10:19 AM, cheapqueen said:

Hi everyone - I hope you can help me with a search for a picture of Blanca! I saw this photograph years ago and could never find it again but I still remember some details of the photograph. It was a personal photo of Blanca, I think... she was lying on a bed in black lingerie, taking a selfie (I believe it was?), if I'm not mistaken she was making a pout with her lips or something and one of her feet or both, I don't remember appearing in the photo either. She was kind of laying there with her feet up with her hair sort of in her face. This is what I remember from the memory of the photograph, if anyone has it, please post it here! I'll scour the whole thread here too to see if I can find it. Thanks!

Was it this one?

image.thumb.png.b6482ea2f6483d5b1b618b848539bbb0.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2023 at 12:15 AM, annarietta said:

Was it this one?

image.thumb.png.b6482ea2f6483d5b1b618b848539bbb0.png

YES!!!!! Yes!!! That one!!! Thank you very much, Ana. As it was suggested that I was going to her profile to look and see if I could find it, but it's a lot of photos and I was taking it little by little, but this is exactly it. My God, I saw it many years ago and I never forgot it, it's just that I never found it again and now you found it. Thank you very much! ❤️

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...