Bellazon

dna

• 2 weeks later...

From her website

Jayne Moore is a British model, from the small town of Fleet, in rural Hampshire, South East England. Now based in New York City, and represented by the powerhouse agency IMG Models, she has had a vast and varied career spanning over a decade, taking her from the catwalk to campaign, from magazines to shooting many a familiar house hold name.
Discovered at 16 by L'Oreal, when working a saturday job for a local hair salon, Andrea Zuccaro saw potential in the studious but spirited girl, and introduced her to Select Model Management in London, who saw past the braces and bangs and opened up the doors of the fashion world to her, cultivating her image and launching her career.
Having spent her early years in the industry between London, Paris and Milan, walking the runway for such designers as Giorgio Armani, Gucci and Eley Kishimoto and shooting editorials for magazines Marie Claire, Elle, Cosmopolitain and Wallpaper to name a few, she first discovered New York City when booked for a DKNY campaign at 19, and got a glimpse of the city that she claims "Is my greatest love!"
After sparking a buzz with what was then an up and coming cheeky Brit label, Agent Provocature, Jayne returned to New York at 20 and was booked for the launch of the Gilly Hicks Lingerie brand, part of the Abercrombie & Fitch group and a Calvin Klein Underwear ad, starting the ball rolling on what was to become a long and lucrative career as a commercial, beauty, fashion, swimwear and lingerie model.
Privileged to have worked with many of "the greats" - photographers such as Pamela Hanson, Ellen Von Unwerth, Annie Lebowvitz and Bruce Webber, Dean Isidro and Tesh, to name drop a few, they all had a part in shaping Jayne's personal development and style within the industry, one that is still evolving as she does.
Something of a camelion, Jayne Moore is the hybrid of the "Quintessential English Rose" meets "All American Blonde Haired Blue Eyed Beauty", on signing her in 2009 IMG described her as their "Total Package", but despite the hourglass figure, big blue eyes and that sexy toussled beach hair, Jayne is notorious for her warm and bubbly personality on set, known for her sharp wit and playful persona, it is as much that that they attribute her success', as it is her image, with many long standing and loyal big brand named clients such as Sak's, Bloomingdales, CK, Macy's, Vince Camuto, and Garnier.
"More often then you'd believe I find myself waking up in my own life, and wondering how on earth I got here. Truly not a day goes by without me acknowledging how far flung my life is now from where it was ten years ago, this job has taken me places and shown me things I couldn't have even dreamed of, and no matter how demanding my agenda, or how exhausting the travel and shoot extremities get, I will never ever stop being grateful. Every single day." - Jayne on her journey as a model.
http://www.jaynemoore.com

what we need to find

Loreal Ad

Armani, Gucci, Eley Kishimoto runway

DKNY Campaign

Gilly Hicks Campaign

Arecrombie

Calvin Klein Underwear Ad

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...