Bellazon

Ivana Teklic
Thumbnail

Tuesday

i think this time she has a visa to start new york jobs but couture is important too if she gets even one major show it will affect  her fall winter season , so i think she can start new york later , but i believe she will skip this couture coz she needs to go to new york .. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I doubt she's doing New York this season. There's no signs of her being in New York, she's not signed with Women NY yet and it just doesn't look like she'll be in New York, sadly. I'm crossing my fingers to see her in Europe, though :) I really want her to do Milan this year (as well as London and Paris of course). 

she's not doing new york . at an interview she said that she was hopeful to start work in america at the end of this year . I dont know what she means by the end of the year ? her passport seems to be very complicated . i just really hope she can do milan paris and london as well . 

She also didn't get a showcard from Women, so definitely no New York this time. Maybe in the fall, though. I have no idea what they mean with "at the end of the year" because... September isn't the end of the year in my opinion. But it's early February, so maybe September is still so far away for them that they meant it with "end of the year"? Oh well, we'll have to be patient I guess ^^ . 

M+P Models is very active on Instagram, so when/if she's in town, they'll definitely post something :) 

I dont know either , i guess she means when she gets her visa ? maybe she can go there after the fashion season for magazine and ads time . if her passport is renewed i bet she will be in london . just hope then milan and paris at least 

• 2 weeks later...