Bellazon

Isabeli Fontana

Guest Anonymous

ISABELI FONTANA was the lucky lady who got to take home Giles Deacon's designer Pudsey Bear at the Children in Need auction last night - for the generous sum of £24,000. The Swarovski crystal-adorned bear sold for the highest amount of money on the night, beating the Tom Ford, Louis Vuitton and Burberry creations.

"I loved the sparkle of the Swarovski and the design - it's so cute," Fontana told us. "It's not just a teddy, it's THE teddy. It was the best bear, for sure. The most beautiful one! It's an amazing cause and something that you would never normally get the chance to buy. It's unique and something that I will treasure forever."

The 29-year-old explained that, as a mother, Children in Need is a charity particularly close to her heart.

"I have two sons and so of course, anything to do with children's welfare is a priority for me," she said. "I am really excited to have been able to support this amazing charity."

So, what plans does she have for her bejewelled bear now?

"He is going to live at my agency Next Models in London until I can ship him back to Brazil," she explained. "Hopefully before Christmas - I can't wait for my kids to see him!"

The Victoria's Secret model has been enjoying her time in London this week and told us that she loves visiting the UK - particularly for the shopping and culture.

"I love people-watching here, there is such great street style. And I recently found out about an East London Graffiti tour which sounds amazing, I love street art so I want to do that next time I'm here," she said. "I also love the department stores like Selfridges - their shoe floor is great. And the boutiques; Balmain, Jonathan Saunders, Giles Deacon - I love his dresses so much."

vogue.co.uk

heart.gif 2h54ms0.jpg

^ that is old! they reported it weeks ago, after the cosy pics on Lucas' birthdayparty

Isabeli denied it and Isabeli is not the private type when it comes to her lovelife

Henri made the rumors start by posting pics of an unknown brunette. Which was reason enough for the brazilian media to assume it was isabeli. Henri denied it during an interview and stated the woman in the pics is not Isabeli.

Not long after that he posted pics of his vacay with his "amiga". Who fits the profile of the unknown.

After the whole drama with Zion's father 2 months ago I think they just try to make the best out of it for Lucas. I personally hope they will eventually come back together...

^ that is old! they reported it weeks ago, after the cosy pics on Lucas' birthdayparty

Isabeli denied it and Isabeli is not the private type when it comes to her lovelife

Henri made the rumors start by posting pics of an unknown brunette. Which was reason enough for the brazilian media to assume it was isabeli. Henri denied it during an interview and stated the woman in the pics is not Isabeli.

Not long after that he posted pics of his vacay with his "amiga". Who fits the profile of the unknown.

After the whole drama with Zion's father 2 months ago I think they just try to make the best out of it for Lucas. I personally hope they will eventually come back together...

I read it on Caras web site yesterday, thanks for explaining :wave:

Just one post from me :flower:

Morena Rosa Summer 2013 - HQ

post-3127-0-05919100-1353340028_thumb.jppost-3127-0-65582600-1353340032_thumb.jppost-3127-0-94564700-1353340037_thumb.jppost-3127-0-03791300-1353340044_thumb.jp

post-3127-0-63982800-1353340048_thumb.jppost-3127-0-75013100-1353340056_thumb.jppost-3127-0-53486400-1353340064_thumb.jppost-3127-0-27495300-1353340140_thumb.jppost-3127-0-03372500-1353340147_thumb.jppost-3127-0-42388200-1353340154_thumb.jppost-3127-0-45120900-1353340159_thumb.jp

Wallpapers

post-3127-0-51468800-1353340177_thumb.jppost-3127-0-69262100-1353340202_thumb.jp

morenarosa.com.br

Backstage 2012 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

post-3127-0-12583700-1353340253_thumb.jp

*note for HighMaintenance, is she single, did she broke up (fingers crossed) with you know who i mean? If she did, i might be back to share her pics again.

Bigmax! I don't know if she is single but she did end her relationship with you-know-who 2 months ago. So I hope to see more of you around here ;)

To be honest, i wanted to ask about this few days ago.

I had a feeling this is true, that's why i ask. Can't describe how much i'm happy for her and i notice this immediately how more beautiful she became in last 2 months.

Thanks HighMaintenance :flower: