Bellazon

Isabeli Fontana

Guest Anonymous

Interview Isabeli in Turkey

The 28-year-old mother of 2 children, although working as a successful model and surely build a career in the Brazilian Isabeli Fontana, is also extremely modest. Attracted the attention of many world-famous brand thanks to the natural beauty of the famous top model, during the last four seasons with Mango on Scarlett's face and took over the flag Johansson'dan emerges as the new face of the brand this season. Four Seasons Hotel Bosphorus answering questions before the fashion show will be held Suada'da beautiful top model, the azure waters of the Bosphorus and the Topkapi Palace, the poses, backed once again proved how important is a name almost.

How do you like Turkey?

Indeed, a great country. This is the second development, but has never been a chance to visit a previous one. I like the energy and beauty of Turkey's most popular designs.

How would you define your own style?

I find their designs very close to my way of Mango. At the same time both comfortable and also have a collection of very feminine and attractive. Women love to feel sensual themselves. For this reason, I like Mango'yu. There are too many kinds. So everyone can create his own style.

Who are your favorite designers? The idea of ​​designing your own clothes, how to?

Liked by many designers have produced collections. In particular I like Dolce Gabbana. There are really very sexy and a cool style. Rick Owens, I think also very successful. Usually I would combine two of their own based on my way. In the future I would like to design their own clothes. This is my biggest dream.

think the most important thing is to feel oneself happy. Happy after your skin, hair and even your body feel the güzelleştiğini. I am very careful to show my body healthy. For this reason, I love to dance. To act both as well as make you feel energetic dance.

What do you think about how to work with Mango? How does it feel to take over the seat vacated by Scarlett Johansson'dan?

Mangoes are very proud of the work experience. Mango is a great achievement for me to face. Because I am a very young age, I began working in the fashion industry. I was part of several major studies, but Mango, my first experience in advertising industry. For this reason, very important.

Where is your favorite country?

I really like the Caribbean Islands. Different in my job I have to take on different characters. Caribbean almost my inspiration in this regard. I can say that gives renewed.

I know you worked with before, Hussein Chalayan. Did you know there are other Turkish fashion designers? Tomorrow's IFW'yi (Istanbul Fashion Week) Are you going to visit?

We worked together many times with Hussein Chalayan. It really is the best in the business. Very creative and very different, there is a sharp style. I like to use with his outrageous and sexy style. Istanbul Fashion Week and for breach of my program, but the Turkish fashion designers are really creative katılamayacağım. In particular I like the Ottoman style.

Finally, what do you think about Turkish girls? We see a lot of Brazilian Top model. Do you think this is the secret?

Turkish girls are very nice. Unique girls saw on the street, have a nice style. Brazil is a country of many cultures involved. For example, I kökenliyim Italian. Portugal, North America and Italy as a result of a mixture of cultures in different regions, such as hybrids, and therefore true that the beautiful Brazilian girls. Multiculturalism is one of the secrets of beauty, I think we can say..

womenist.net

sorry I translated with google.translate since I don't speak Turkish some of the sentences are not completely translated