Bellazon

Isabeli Fontana

Guest Anonymous

Hi guys I normally don't post on this forum just admire the posts of others. But, I too had lost respect for Isabeli until People Magazine posted information from Lauryn Hill's website where she stated that Rohan is not the father of her newborn baby. She also states that Rohan DID NOT leave her for another woman while she was pregnant. Also it appears from the article that they had been split up for a while obviously if he's not the father of her child! So hope can be restored! :laugh: However, I don't think he is the best choice for Isabeli seeing as he is a known pot head and has 5 children already.

Here's the article

People Magazine Online

Why is Isabeli a b?

Lauryn Hill already stated she has 5 children with Rohan not 6 and she confirmed Rohan didn't leave her during the pregnancy! I don't get the whole commotion around Isabeli, the only thing I'm concerned about is that she is dating so many men in a short period.

I knew Rohan was coming but we weren't allowed to say anything.. just like the things she shot last week.