Bellazon

Isabeli Fontana

Guest Anonymous

Why aren't you posting my pics from the US Vogue Sims edit, Francy? I didn't do those scans just so someone else (other than YOU) can post them! C'mon! I spent my entire weekend scanning FIVE editorials from US Vogue, so don't be getting lazy on me!

I waited you to post your creations :heart:

at the moment imagebam is down and i can't post them, but i'll do soon :hug: thanks for scanning and for your help to me

:heart:

I prefer if you be the one to post those pics, Francy. I went through all that trouble of scanning them, so if you could just do me that favor, I'd appreciate it. Anyway, at least Isabeli is getting a lot of good praise for her Sims pictures at TFS. After reading what they said about her October 2008 Vogue edit, I was expecting bad reviews, but not so much for this one.

Everyone else seems to be hating on Raquel and all of the other edits I scanned. They especially seem to be hardcore hating on Sasha's edit. Sometimes I feel like I'm wasting my time scanning those edits only for those TFS fashionistas to talk crap about it.

:laugh:

awww vampy :hug:

this editorial with isabeli is little bit boring but she looks perfect and avoids to jump that is the horrible action everyone makes in a studio shot (and that is the thing that makes raquel so hated) ..(only she has some invisible jump in the second pic) :fun:

now i can't wait for the next things by you... but i'll be patient

here your amazing scans

Vogue US march 2009

"Pale fire"

Ph: David Sims

post-17367-1234809831_thumb.jpg

post-17367-1234809877_thumb.jpg

post-17367-1234809950_thumb.jpg

post-17367-1234810017_thumb.jpg

post-17367-1234810088_thumb.jpg

Why is NYFW F/W 2009 so lackluster? So many great models doing so very little shows.

Anyway, here's two more H&M adverts. The first one (with Sean O'Pry) is from L'uomo Vogue Feb. 2009 and the second one (with Maryna) is from W Magazine March 2009.

Click on the thumbnail to view the UHQ scan!

32555722.2adcf4.jpg

32555729.e02130.jpg

CREDIT: The Safety Dance

:laugh:

Anyway, here's two more H&M adverts. The first one (with Sean O'Pry) is from L'uomo Vogue Feb. 2009 and the second one (with Maryna) is from W Magazine March 2009.

Thank you very much for H&M scans! I saw this pics in H&M store and I really like them so thanks for put them here! Kisses and huges for you! :kiss: :hug:

:wave: