Bellazon

Isabeli Fontana

Guest Anonymous

^ Me + MissLimaVzla looked at her past relationships and ALL of them last around 2 years! After 2 years she seems to be done w them... I think she should be a bit more stable now. Her sons are coming at an age when they understand that the men come and go...

Someone said she changes her bfs as much as she changes her socks, has really had that many bfs? And if anyone wouldn't mind what are their names?

^ Me + MissLimaVzla looked at her past relationships and ALL of them last around 2 years! After 2 years she seems to be done w them... I think she should be a bit more stable now. Her sons are coming at an age when they understand that the men come and go...

Someone said she changes her bfs as much as she changes her socks, has really had that many bfs? And if anyone wouldn't mind what are their names?

http://www.whosdatedwho.com/tpx_15885/isabeli-fontana/

5 men in 9 years? I change my socks much, much more frequently than that... :)

Thank you all for beautiful pictures, Isa looks wonderful. And her private life is her private life - not saying how media can change the image of anyone to what they want it to be.