Bellazon

Andrey Kupchenko
Thumbnail

NikeSoul

• 1 year later...

I am impressed because only very muscular or the most famous have room in Bellazon forum... I feel if I am not free to post and my posts seem to be boycotted... I prefer leave the forum...! I realised that top male models are not very popular here. To be honest, I hate the kind of male model who you like here! It seems like gay stereotype! You only like extreme muscular guys, pumped up men and exaggerated ripped men. I don't like it! I mean if someone is gay, he or she is not obliglated to like the same things that ohters gays like. It is not a folk! We are many people with very different interests, at least I think so! I hate very muscular guys! I think is vulgar and bad taste! No steroids for me please! You say: "respect the diversity", but sometimes I have impression that even the you are first in imposing on others theirs preferences. It is sad! You only like muscles and there are not room for new faces. I think it very cliché!!!! I am not a cliché!!! A MESS OF MUSCLES IS NOT BE MALE MODEL!!!! To be male model it is necessary elegance, beauty and good taste! Sometimes it is missing here!

I am impressed because only very muscular or the most famous have room in Bellazon forum... I feel if I am not free to post and my posts seem to be boycotted... I prefer leave the forum...! I realised that top male models are not very popular here. To be honest, I hate the kind of male model who you like here! It seems like gay stereotype! You only like extreme muscular guys, pumped up men and exaggerated ripped men. I don't like it! I mean if someone is gay, he or she is not obliglated to like the same things that ohters gays like. It is not a folk! We are many people with very different interests, at least I think so! I hate very muscular guys! I think is vulgar and bad taste! No steroids for me please! You say: "respect the diversity", but sometimes I have impression that even the you are first in imposing on others theirs preferences. It is sad! You only like muscles and there are not room for new faces. I think it very cliché!!!! I am not a cliché!!! A MESS OF MUSCLES IS NOT BE MALE MODEL!!!! To be male model it is necessary elegance, beauty and good taste! Sometimes it is missing here!

• 4 weeks later...

Der_Heilig,

There are lots of beautiful male models on this site who are not "extreme muscular guys, pumped up men and exaggerated ripped men." In fact, I think that the majority of the models on this site do not fit that description. Keep exploring the site and you will find them. Keep posting, and please don't leave the forum -- your posts and your comments are much appreciated!

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...