Bellazon

Amanda França
Thumbnail

wendylorene

Father supports dream of being a model and Amanda France reach the final

She always wanted to be a model, but her father would not let him. Until it appeared the girl Fantastic 2012 and it was he himself who gave strength to Amanda France enroll. "On the day of selective, my father left the house at dawn and was keeping my place in the queue. Maybe my happiness has made him change his mind, "says finalist.

Let's learn more about Amanda?

Measures :

Height : 1.80 m

Weight : 54 kg

Bust: 81 cm

Waist: 67 cm

Hips: 89 cm

amanda-fran%C3%A7a-manaus-350x500.jpg

The profile :

Why do you dream of being the new girl Fantastic ?

Because it's an incredible opportunity to enter the world of fashion. Also, I dream to be the new girl Fantastic show , mainly for myself , I am able and there is a place where I can shine. To really learn how to be a model and represent my country well , once again bringing victory to Northern Brazil . And of course , proud of my family and friends .

What being in the fashion world for you ?

It is the realization of a dream. Learning to dress and match.

What is your beauty secret ?

Actually I have no secret. I think in this environment , the most important is each believe in their potential and find beautiful . From there , other people come to believe in its beauty .

Which top model you admire most and why?

Izabel Goulart , because she is amazing. She is beautiful and almost see her works , I see passion , it shows that it is because they really like. She is a person who draws attention because it has luster of its own.

How do you participate in the selective ' Charlie Girl ' ?

It was the realization of a dream . I had the best days of my life . I did things I never thought I would do. I learned a lot , but I think the best was meeting wonderful people that I will take with me for life . It was magical to share emotions with girls who were going through the same thing . I loved to know the entire team and Tayná was talking about how wonderful her life , after you know it's easy to understand why she won in 2010 . The biggest lesson I took was of selective learning to believe in myself and see that dreams can indeed come true. Just go out and have faith in God , because He knows what he does .

What do you hope to learn during the season at the home of the Fantastic in São Paulo ?

I hope to learn to be a real model . Learn to posture, to walk , to march , to behave as a model . And learn to live with girls who are in pursuit of the same dream .

How is it for you to live with other girls willing to take the title ?

A challenge to overcome , every day have to give their best , seek to improve . I think that's what makes the contest more amazing because the idea of being in pursuit of the same dream makes it even more cool, tough and surprising. When the result comes , it's even harder to believe because you are not the one who is doing his best to get . A healthy competition , where it is worth more humility .

What are its most striking features that will lead you to the grand final ?

Perseverance , determination , humility , accepting differences and a lot of faith .

Why do you deserve to win the contest ?

Because I'm certain what I want and I will do my best to get.

What would you do with the prize of £ 500,000 ?

First I would help my family and others close , invest in my career and studies .

Amanda by Amanda France France

Name: Amanda Pereira France

Nickname : Amandinha

Date of birth : 24/10/1994

Zodiac: Scorpio

Height : 1.80 m

Weight : 54 kg

City where born : Manaus -AM

City where you live : Manaus -AM

You have a boyfriend ? not

Which series is in school or college ? Third year of high school

Quality : I'm a friend