Bellazon

Gorgeously beautiful female models (2012-2013)

TF9

You mean like this?  :woot:  Really wish to find out who she is.

attachicon.gif1881345.jpg

YES - exactly VERY MUCH like that!  Thanks very much!  If there's more like that on HauteLook's official site, then I guess I'll have to register to join as a new member there.

The thing about Hautelook though is that the pictures are only on for a limited time.

The thing about Hautelook though is that the pictures are only on for a limited time.

I think I know what you mean.  However, I've just registered as a new member on HauteLook's official site, and I looked around some, but couldn't find the unidentified brunette model in question anywhere.  Are there certain ways I can or should go about looking for (more) pics of her, esp. the types that I've mentioned as being what I want to find/see the most (swimwear, lingerie/underwear, bare-midriff clothing, etc.)?  Thanks again if you, or anyone else at all who might know, could help point me in the right direction.

I think I know what you mean.  However, I've just registered as a new member on HauteLook's official site, and I looked around some, but couldn't find the unidentified brunette model in question anywhere.  Are there certain ways I can or should go about looking for (more) pics of her, esp. the types that I've mentioned as being what I want to find/see the most (swimwear, lingerie/underwear, bare-midriff clothing, etc.)?  Thanks again if you, or anyone else at all who might know, could help point me in the right direction.

Unless we know her name, the only thing you can hope for is if they have her model another sale, or if they reuse the pictures from the sale before onto another kinda sale later. But as I said before, each sale is only up for a limited time maybe 3 or 4 days at best. In short, kinda just have to check them nearly everyday pretty much :cain:

Unless we know her name, the only thing you can hope for is if they have her model another sale, or if they reuse the pictures from the sale before onto another kinda sale later. But as I said before, each sale is only up for a limited time maybe 3 or 4 days at best. In short, kinda just have to check them nearly everyday pretty much :cain:

But Haute Look repeat their sales! ;-) maybe 2-6 weeks later you´ll find this sale again. Or in special sales you´ll find the models again. ;-)

Today (Sept 17th) about 8 to 10 pictures of her have been reposted on the site on a sale today. Its only a small bit of what was on there no to long ago but its something.

Today (Sept 17th) about 8 to 10 pictures of her have been reposted on the site on a sale today. Its only a small bit of what was on there no to long ago but its something.

Thanks very much for that tip, but I just took a look around, and unfortunately couldn't find any sign of them.  I'm very new to the site, & thus I don't really have good ideas where to look in particular.  I tried looking in the places that seemed most obvious, but to no avail.  If you could kindly name a particular event or category or link or whatever, it'll be greatly appreciated.  Hopefully it's not already too late by now.  I didn't get an e-mail notifying me about the lastest reply (yours) until approx. just 20 minutes ago.

Thanks very much for that tip, but I just took a look around, and unfortunately couldn't find any sign of them.  I'm very new to the site, & thus I don't really have good ideas where to look in particular.  I tried looking in the places that seemed most obvious, but to no avail.  If you could kindly name a particular event or category or link or whatever, it'll be greatly appreciated.  Hopefully it's not already too late by now.  I didn't get an e-mail notifying me about the lastest reply (yours) until approx. just 20 minutes ago.

I kinda figured you might miss out, but worry not my friend, I got your back.  I started a new thread for this one specific model, go check it out as I posted the pictures that had come out very recently in which I tried to alert you to.  Enjoy buddy.  

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/49999-lets-find-out-who-this-beautiful-model-is/

#10 is Samantha Tannehill

Yes - after having searched for Samantha Tannehill over the weekend, I've concluded that it very most likely must be her - thanks very much!

Now that she's been ID'd, how (exactly?) does she get moved to the previously ID'd section?

Also, last week, or maybe the week before, I called the Click agency's location in Miami about #1, not getting my hopes up too much, but was told that I had reached their NYC location due to their Miami location having been shut down.

• 9 months later...