Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Wow none of you know how to resolve problems do you? Calling every skinny model anorexic is one of the most ignorant things I have heard of. I think you all forget Anorexia Nervosa (the full name of this disease if any of you even bother to research) is a mental disease. This angers me so because as a psychology major I know how every ignorant person in the world belittles this disease. This makes it incredibly hard for suffers to ever over come this problem. They feel as though it isn

Well, I`m just saying from what I know. 90% of the women I see daily[and I live in a small town] are fatter then Laetitia. She`s not skinny, but she`s normal.

And yes, Kim has curves..but what I consider a curvy body is like Salma, Laetitia, Heidi, Monica, etc. Kim has an amazing body tho!

Laetitia is not fat. She's curvy and it looks amazing on her. I'd hate to see her at 105 pounds. Laetitia has a soft, feminine look. Her weight suits her and it's nice that she's not your typical 5'11, 115 pound stick.

I understand why you get angry when people say that models are anorexic, Dinah. Some people are just naturally thin. However, you do have to realize there are models with eating disorders and typically when people call models in general anorexic, they are just using it as a figure of speech to describe how thin most runway models are today. I don't think they meant any harm by it.

I'm soooo happy Laetitia won the contest, too. She deserved. :wub:

I used to have an eating disorder, so I understand how hurtful it can be and I know what anorexia is. I, personally, don't like to generalize models as such. And yes, it is hurtful. Anorexia is an incredibly difficult thing to live with it, it ruins you and you never really recover. It's not a joke and I never said it was.