Bellazon

Kristina Peric
Thumbnail

spud

Alright, someone not saying names reported a post here because the person said " This page has AIDS" and people found it offensive?  the fuck...

He wasn't saying Kristina had AIDS... :rofl:  He's saying with the amount of GIFS and more GIFS's and then more, that the THREAD WAS AIDS because of how bogged down and slowly pages were loading. Personally I would of said the thread was Ebola, has a little more punch.

Once more there is a BIG different between saying

"This page has aids" <--- Not bad

"Kristina has aids" < -- Bad

20 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Alright, someone not saying names reported a post here because the person said " This page has AIDS" and people found it offensive?  the fuck...

He wasn't saying Kristina had AIDS... :rofl:  He's saying with the amount of GIFS and more GIFS's and then more, that the THREAD WAS AIDS because of how bogged down and slowly pages were loading. Personally I would of said the thread was Ebola, has a little more punch.

Once more there is a BIG different between saying

"This page has aids" <--- Not bad

"Kristina has aids" < -- Bad

I reported the post.  I'd do it again.  I don't know if the original poster meant it the way you describe, or if s/he meant something else, but either way, I found the offensive in that it trivialized a serious and, for many people, painful issue.  If s/he thought GIFs on the thread were excessive, s/he should say that.  If s/he thinks we're all stupid for looking at pictures of beautiful models, go ahead and say that.  "This page has AIDS" is a childish, useless comment, and in my opinion, worthy of censure.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...