Bellazon

Olivia Brower
Thumbnail

@Ilo Wowitcu You can leave the Agaci pics to me, Wowitcu. Its hard to keep track of unposted pictures when two or more people handle it. My pictures of Olivia's Agaci works number to the thousands & I prefer them organized. 

Also, it'd be great if you can re-post the last picture you downloaded from the Agaci site with the catalog number. :happy:

Kickback, relax and leave it to me! Expect bulk updates weekly. I find them most effective.:D

You can also leave Agaci pics of Ellie Martin to me.

@ DeanVantis:

Looking at my posts, when you click on a thumb, it will link to the full image on ImageBam. When you download the picture from ImageBam it will give the original A'gaci (full) catalog number.

The last pics I downloaded from A'gaci regarding Olivia Brower are: 30030-44278 color 1 and 34020-45676 color 81 as they were uploaded on A'gaci yesterday. The other pics were not posted (by you) so far by the way, as I double checked before uploading them myself.

No offense, but this thread is not "private". You're not complete (I don't claim to be either) when it comes to Olivia Brower pics from A'gaci. In order to be (more) complete we (all) might help each other out, right?

Having said that I really do appreciate all your work and postings from Olivia Brower. Thanks!!:clap: