Bellazon

Amanda Griffith
Thumbnail

FashionDream

Taylor Swift Continues to Hang With Hot Models!

Taylor Swift lives an enviable life. Not only is she a famous, talented millionaire, Taylor looks hot even when she’s walking to the gym.

But apparently not content just to make women jealous, Taylor has begun constantly hanging with an international army of gorgeous models in an effort to try and make men want to trade lives with her as well.

The photo above was posted to Instagram by Australian beauty Stephanie Smith (on the right). Smith and Amanda Griffith (on the left) are just the newest recruits in Taylor’s Leggy Hotness Force.

Of course, Taylor’s BFF Karlie Kloss remains the leader of her posse, but the Swifty Crew grows every day and we’re beginning to think Taylor moved to NYC simply because that’s where runway models congregate, like its some sort of Mecca for the perfectly bone-structured.

Now that we think about it, her love of models might explain the rumor that Taylor is dating Orlando Bloom.

If there’s any male actor who could’ve strutted his stuff on the catwalk in a previous life, it’s Orlando.

Seriously, though, despite all the criticism about her love life and grandmotherly ways, Taylor is living the life right now.

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2014/06/taylor-swift-continues-to-hang-with-hot-models/

• 9 years later...

David Hauserman ‘Trailer daze’
Since I can remember I have always believed that there are no accidents. We forget things, run late, get lost & turn up to the wrong places for a reason. As part of some bigger magical plan where events seem to be conspiring to tell us something or teach us something or in some cases even turn our whole lives around. I guess its known as ‘synchronicity’. Maybe its just that when you do believe this you tend to approach potentially frustrating situations calmly & openly & so opportunities present themselves & you are open to receive them?

Well earlier this week opportunity presented itself in the form of a super rad photographer as we stumbled through Byron Bay back streets with our take away tacos trying to figure out how the fuck to get to that unbelievable beach where we would devour them surrounded by absolute beauty. Just as we were laughing about the fact that we must have taken the longest route possible a voice stopped us saying “Hey I know you two”. It was a cool looking local by the name of David Hauserman, a photographer who’s work I’ve been drooling over for the past few weeks.

It so happened that David wanted us to feature this shoot on our site this week. He also ‘accidentally’ met this smokin bae model recently at yoga. So this whole shoot & feature all happened by chance, by accidentally being in the right places at the right time. I fucking love that shit! Please enjoy ‘Trailer Daze’ by David Hauserman.

https://www.sticksandstonesagency.com/trailer-daze/

IMG_2298-Edit-3000x9999.jpg TrailerDaze_2-900x9999.jpg TrailerDaze_3-900x9999.jpg TrailerDaze_4-900x9999.jpg TrailerDaze_5-900x9999.jpg TrailerDaze_6-900x9999.jpg TrailerDaze_7-900x9999.jpg TrailerDaze_8-900x9999.jpg TrailerDaze_9-900x9999.jpg TrailerDaze_10-900x9999.jpg TrailerDaze_11-900x9999.jpg TrailerDaze_12-900x9999.jpg TrailerDaze_13-900x9999.jpg TrailerDaze3-900x9999.jpg