Bellazon

Jessica Stam
Thumbnail

sedirea

• 4 weeks later...

Model Confidential: Jessica Stam on FOMO

It wouldn’t be New York Fashion Week without Model Confidentials! All week long, we’ll be making the rounds backstage at some of New York’s most talked-about shows, catching up with a number of our favorite catwalkers. Check back every day for exclusive model interviews in which we’ll be asking the girls about their beauty secrets, fashion must-haves, social media tips and MORE!

Today’s Model Confidential is with industry icon Jessica Stam.  We caught up with Jess backstage before she walked in Diane von Furstenberg’s show, where she filled us in on the last time she experienced FOMO and more! Read the full interview below:

If you could take a selfie with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?Elvis Presley

What’s one item you wish you could steal from the runways?

A Chanel bag

What are three beauty items that are always in your travel bag?

S5 Replenish Serum, This supplement that you take for your hair to make it healthy and grow longer (Fulfill) from Chen beauty, and Anastasia Brow Powder.

When was the last time you experienced FOMO?

Probably the White House Dinner – why does Michelle Obama never invite me to the White House?! Someone instagrammed a picture of the menu, and I just got real FOMO in that moment.

What’s your earliest fashion memory?

Turning the wrong way on the runway.  It was a U-shaped runway and I just walked down and came back, I think I was so nervous that I didn’t listen.

What’s the one fashion item that got away? 

Most recently, I regret not buying that hat that everyone has with the M on it, from Maison Michel.

What’s the best piece of beauty advice you’ve gotten backstage at a show or on a photoshoot?

If you’re putting on powdered eye shadow, if you want the color to be stronger and to stay – wet the brush with Evian spray before you apply the powder.

Posted on Feb 17, 2015

Source: Modelinia