Bellazon

who is this beautiful blond model

Psycolord

no, that's not how it works ramsfan. these images are from Baur which is a German company. You need to look at German agencies. its possible this girl may have the same agency as Christel but given their similar appearance, she probably isn't with the same agency. Psycolord, its important to always tell people where you got the images. this way we can narrow it down.

Yeah, I tried looking at Christel's stuff for German agencies and I only found one. No luck there when I glanced through the agency listed.

Good point about mentioning where you find pictures too when starting ID threads, I had no idea who it is from, so I tried the first thing I thought about doing to search for her. :)

probably 2012 they are still up. they can't be more than a year. maybe 2011. it doesn't matter because most models are able to hold onto their german agencies unlike paris or milan. blonde catalog models are always in demand in Germany. She probably still models in Germany.

Try

MD

Louisa

Spin

MGM

Model Mangement

Munich Models

Harrys

Unity

Modelwerk

Mega

Seeds

Viva

Clear

Body & Soul

Iconic

Talents

Most Wanted

M4

etc

try Munich and Hamburg. Im sure you will find her.

• 3 months later...