Bellazon

Soo Joo Park
Thumbnail

maryna

Monster headquarter

thanks for the pictures :) I really like the Street Style one! I hope we'll get Street Style pics of her at Paris too...

Talking about Paris Fashion Week, I'm not sure I really understood everything but, did Soo Joo try to be booked for Maison Martin Margiela's show? She posted photos of Maison Martin Margiela's Headquarter at her twitter and wrote "If I actually book this I will explode, innards and all.". Do you know anything about this?

I hope I understood everything well, it would be super if she could get it! Anyway, the show is set for tomorrow at 4:30 PM...

Interview of Soo Joo for The inside Source

Meet Soo Joo

Model Soo Joo Park is becoming an editorial mainstay appearing in global magazines from Vogue Italia to Elle Mexico and all the places in between. Willowy and wide-eyed, Soo Joo firmly placed her foot in the fashion world after a dramatic makeover, dying her long black mane a bright platinum blonde. As supermodels Agnes Deyn, Saskia de Brauw, or Arizona Muse will tell you, a hair cut or color change can catapult any career. Soo Joo’s look is edgy and in demand… meaning she doesn’t spend so much time at her home in the East Village.

With New York Fashion Week nipped in the bud and Paris next on the list, The Inside Source wanted to find out Soo Joo’s recipe for staying comfortable (and sane) while on the international grind.

Jenny Bahn: When traveling, what are some things you don’t leave behind?

Soo Joo: My Emergen-c Vitamin Powder mix, iPhone, and house keys.

Q: You must know of some great skincare products. Care to share?

A: Kiehl’s moisturizer, Fresh Foundation with SPF, and Korres lip butter.

Q: What are you sneaking away to read in your downtime?

A: I’ve been reading Subliminal: How Your Unconscious Mind Rules Your Behaviour by Leonard Mlodinow.

Q: What are you listening to on repeat right now?

A: Complete work by Ennio Morricone.

Q: What’s your favorite part about traveling?

A: Feeling different in different personalities in different locales.

Q: Where’s the best place you’ve been?

A: Joshua Tree, California.

Q: It’s hard to keep it together when you’re living out of a suitcase. What’s your go-to travel style?

A: One part comfortable, two parts loose and breezy, one part quirky.

• 4 weeks later...